Harlow people......a new post for today I guess. Well it's 6.52 p.m right now. I just had a "weird" snack.....but it tastes quite good so I wouldn't complain about it....I'm feeling hungry.Hmmmmmm...Ahhh,what did I do today?Let's see....I went to bed really "early" last night,around 2.00 am plus...terrible huh? :P Today I woke up around 8.00am,went to bed again and woke up again at around 8.30am. Lucky I wasn't that late or else I would have missed my dad and mum.So they dropped me at school.As i was reaching the hall,I noticed Ci Pei staring and pointing at me.Then I was like erm...what's going on....Anyway,I looked around and saw Chew and Vi Vian ! YAY! I ran off to chased them mana tahu someone called me....Rupa-rupanya Rose Welly?Hanis...hahaha.....She asked me why I was wearing my Rangers t-shirt,I said got rangers today la....Then suddenly she and Suzanne told me no Rangers meeting today...EISH BABI BETUL...(no wonder Ci Pei was staring at me)....Then Vi Vian and Chew joined us....They told me that Boo sms-ed me...I obvoiusly did not receive it if not I wouldn't be wearing my stupid Rangers shirt.Partly my fault coz my mum's handphone wasn't on and I didn't check it for sms-es.Yeah...then we went to the canteen and I showed Chew my Potter Poster book! Hooray...rather nice....oh yeah..forgot to tell you guys...Last night,while chatting to Chew...we decided that we sort of took the 'Fred and George' route! HUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! We're going to RULE THE SCHOOL and EVENTUALLY THE WORLD!!! WATCH OUT EVERYONE! So we had to figure out names for ourselves....There were some stupid ones like Freda and Georgia(YUCKS) and erm..Charlie and Chareli...hahaha....We settled on Snuffie(me) and Paddyfoot(Chew) in the honour of Sirius Black....He shall be remembered forever as a great man of honour and a rather lovable "dog"...To Chua...REMEMBER MY WORDS....YOU SHALL PAY ONE DAY....Those who are disrespectful to Sirius's grave at the back of 4.6's classroom shall see the Grim and die before Pn. Salbiah....HAUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA....back to the happenings of today...
Oh yeah,Vi Vian bought a nugget for a cat...We called him Mrs. Norris and Mr Tibbles to another cats...We trid to feed Norris but he was too fussy...stupid cat....he's so thin and still wants to be so fussy....so we tried Tibbles instead...I tried to feed him coz Vi Vian said he was too far away and she wanetd him to come instead.So i tried to lure him and was accused of not letting him have the nugget....All those budak kecil from primary school kept staring at us...like we're nuts or something.......
In the LDDS meeting pula...we played some board games...before that we met Hui Yi.Hmmm....they kept teasing me about her......eish....aku bukan lesbian lah!Anyway...Chua,Michelle,Vi Vian,Ong,Chiau Wei,Suzanne,Chyrene and Muhe played Mad Magazine game....Really fun..You're supposed to go bankrupt as fast as possible!! Haha....was fun at first,the board keeps asking you to do really dumb stuff like if you jump and manage to stay airborne for like 37 seconds you'll lose $5000 or something like that.Michelle kept landing onto the Lose a turn space with that stupid Alfred A.Neuman staring at her....hauahahhahaha.....Suzanne was the first winner....eish.I had to change my money with her few times which was not good coz I got alot less left and she got like tons....Haih....I also ended up with $15,000....which was NUTS....We ended up playing until 11.30 and went to Chess Club.Michelle and I went to check out Rekacipta so that we could write our name in the attendance list eventhough we DELIBERATELY missed the meeting(coz En. Hamdan was giving some lecture...nenenepupu) So we tried to write our names but got spotted by my dear neighbour,Synin.Hehehe......so we frogot about it and ended up listening to Faint by LINKIN PARk ( THEY ROCK!!!!!!!!!) on Synin's laptop.As we're about to go out..Ong and Hui Lin kept asking us to compare their heights....Naturally,Hui Lin was taller...hauahhahah(no offence neighbour!! :P )....Then in Chess Club...found Chua and Muhe waiting for us...ended up playing chess 2 against 2(me n chua against Muhe and Michelle)...But it felt more like 2 against 1...no fair...I kena teruk teruk....Hey..I said I could play Chess...I never said I was good in it....But I was worst than usual today...kept missing everything...ended up letting Muhe eat all my pieces until there was about 4 left...urghhhhh..We were fighting a losing battle...Then Chua and I deliberately let Muhe and Michelle eat our King but they wouldn't...bodohnya.....The worst about playing today was getting jeered at.....EISH.....kena so many times...Muhe couldn't stop laughing at me....Felt very hard to control my temper....Eventually took a little walk to the toilet and back....hehe...On the way to the bus stand....talked to Lisa.I heard that she was taking part in the church's drama....SO i asked her what role she was taking......ALAMAK...rupa-rupanya mother pulak! Aiseh...from John in the English drama to MOTHER?????? HAUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*chareli keeps laughing and ends up falling off her chair but starts rolling on the floor*
*chareli manages to stop laughing and gets up to continue typing out her post*
Hehehe....a bit carried away! HAUAHAHHAHAHAHa...she complained that have to wear skirt HAUHAHAHAHAHHA!....From guy to mother....*haih*
Bloody hell! Got one ...no actually TWO stupid HUGE pimples on my face...EISH....actually I got more pimples than that.
Oh yeah..I played some Black and White today...haha very nice! Coz I just started to kill and burn houses....well not my village but the other god's village....becoz he wouldn't let me take over his village and make it better!Then I went to tuition(Add. Maths)........*yawns* Wahhhhhh...so sleepy...my fault....slept so late last night....so hard to lsten but luckily easy to do.....I hate Statistics....After tuition,watched tv with my dad...hahaha..saw this guy eating sheep testicles...hauahah..lucky fella...Hmmmm I can hear the maid puttign out the food on the table...Looks like dinner's coming. It's 7.29 p.m. right now by the way...I'll on later tonight...I think I might so shopping later...YAY...can buy some stuff...
cHaReLi...otherwise known as Snuffie
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment