Sunday, June 29, 2003

Umm.....there's something wrong with the time in my blog and I don't know how to fix it......Aiks....I guess I'll have to leave it like that.
Well,it's 7.11 pm right now.I just came back from shopping awhile ago....YAY! I saw so many familiar faces....I saw Boo working downstairs and I gave her a shock by clapping her on her back.....HAHAHAHA :P Oh yeah.....the music in The Store today was WORST than usual.....It REALLY REALLY SUCKS! urghhhhh...it kept repeating and the voice singing it was so ANNOYING.....I felt like strangling their radio....like shit only....Oh yeah...and the sales girls are like shit too....all they ever do is talk talk talk....when a customer asks them something...they act like you're disturbing their "wonderful" converstaion....yeah right.... as if...bloody hell...sales girl???? They should be "talking idiots" for goodness sake!!I also saw a woman that looked surprisingly familiar and she turned out to be..............................................................................................................MY MUM....haha...just kidding....I saw this woman who seemed quite familliar to me but wasn't sure who she was...I think she might have been Muhe's mum...anyway...I also saw this girl from my school ...... I recognise her as the girl that walks to school as I am on my way to school.....I usually see her every morning although I don't know her name.Wetex was EXTREMELY packed today......I wanted to buy something but I figured that I'll buy it on Wednesday,on my way to Bestari.
Oh yeah...I forgot....after buying lunch this morning,I saw Ee Theng and Karen.They were walking away from Senyum and seemed to be heading to Wetex.Rather early for shopping.I thought they saw me and I tried to wave to them............mana tahu they just walked off....must have missed then :(
At last,I bought my Microsoft Frontpage book....cost me RM29.90!! Actually I wanted to buy another but it was RM89.90....!!!! even more expensive!The cons about that book is that it's written in Malay which makes it kinda hard to understand... But the pros is that it's really good and helps you in every aspect of making a website!I learned that pautan means link..Oh man.......I saw Lee Kiang there too! Talk about Muar being a small town.....seriously...it's so tiny that you risk being recognised by someone every minute !! *sigh* No Smallville tonight....all because of the Konsert Sure Heboh(or something like that)......never mind,at least I'll have time to do my homework.That reminds me,my books haven't been touched yet ever since Friday!!! Synin just messaged me on MSN asking about my EST again....I finally surrendered and agreed to lend it to her later around 10.30 pm. What to do.....I'm a good neighbour too.....HAUAHAHHAHAHAHHA...so thick skin!! I bet that dinner will be ready any time soon....GOOD....I'm hungry....Man, I'm always hungry! I just read in the papers today that if someone craves for food that are chewy and crunchy like chips and pizza and stuff,it's a sign that they're angry.Hahahaha I just realised that that's what I often think of......meaning I'm always angry???? Yeah..should be then.I told my mum and she said truela.You get angry so easily...You're so "small gas" ( translate it to Chinese and you'll know what I mean) Then she asked me whether any of my friends knew that I get angry easily.....I said possibly not....but it's a fact....I get irritable easily ,not to mention angry too.Oh man...DAMN THOSE MOSSIES....THEY TRY TO KILL ME EVERYDAY! OUCH! Eish I can feel them brushing against my legs...Back to the newspaper article....They also said that if you crave for food that are smooth and soothing for example, pasta and ice cream or custard maybe,you're most probably bored,lonely or fed up.Weird.....I also think of pasta.....I'm most probably bored....Come on....who wouldn't be???? I'm left alone (well,with the maid actually) at home almost everyday...yerrrrr...I miss my bro..... ;(
Hmmmmmmm~ I wonder what I will be eating tonight....Oh yeah.....during my conversation on the phone with Hui Yi in the afternoon........she asked me whether I'm the only child....then I said I have a big bro..She said no wonder la.....no wonder you act like a boy..........HEY!! What's that supposed to mean huh,small kid? Anyway...who cares...............
Ahhhhh...what do um....what do you guys think about National Service? ( well...I read it in the papers today) Personally,I think it's a really good idea.Sound kinda fun too....you know abseiling (I'm afraid of heights! HELP!),jungle trekking (Urghhh..leeches),handling of firearms(sounds cool but better be careful....imagine if you made a hole in your friend's butt.....but then again....your friend already has a hole in the butt......) and etc. I don't really like marching though...I don't fancy the sun much....Neither does anyone except perhaps the um "Ang Mohs"? They totally worship the SUN!!

*Chareli has a vision of a European sunbathing topless......hmmm.....*
*Chareli has another vision of Europeans praying to the Sun*

Haha.........overall,National Service is a great idea. * can see some of my friends complaining already* Don't fret! We still got a year to go....except for Sin Tein's batch...HAUAHAHHAHAHHAHA....But I don't liek the fact that not everyone is going...seems that we're picked.....not very fair at all.....then again....LIFE ISN'T FAIR....

-You TOTALLY ROCK DUDE- Crush the sea turtle

p.s. Has anyone seen Charlie's Angels yet? Seems good.....Seriously...Drew Barrymore,Cameron Diaz and Lucy Liu work for me....I'm CHARLIE!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE???? IT'S ME.....DON'T YOU RECOGNISE MY VOICE?????!!!!!

*Chareli is pulled away by 2 assistants from Hospital Bahagia and is sent to Hospital Bahagia for 9000000 weeks!!!*

snuffie

0 comments: