HAih~ Left alone again......at this time of the night......why? why?why does it always have to end this way....Anyway...I'll get time to write in my blog.
I just downloaded MSN Messenger Version 6! It's really cool....you can create all sorts of cool stuff....and that included emoticons and backgrounds.....I got a Avril in bikini background...YEAH....hahahahah..it's a really nice picture...If I ever have the time, I'll send it to you guys out there.
*sigh*.......Life's definitely different once you good friends got other people in their life.It's so often that we, their friends, get ditched for their "LOVED ONES".Feel so alone now.......like no one else is on Earth except me.....The night is often so quiet and calm.....That's why I love night time. SO much more calmer....no tension,no stress.....no one to disturb you or hurt you............Just me, the night and my music.....especially when you're listening to Amy Lee ( from Evanescence) sing.......it feels so much more calming and haunting.....her voice sounds rather ghost-like but very pure....
I just wonder why we, who have been friends with someone for like 6 years can get ditched so easily just for the someone's "special" one whom they have known for like only a few months......it seems like we're nothing to them....totally worthless.....Does it always have to end this way?
It's ironic too....the way I have so many contacts on both my MSN messenger and ICQ ,yet I don't chat to them......It's like those contacts are just for show only...even if I do chat to them....it won't last very long.I might as well just keep one or two of the steady ones whom I chat to.
it's so quiet and lonely out here.......*sigh*. when will it ever stop.
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment