Hmmmm...it's 1.35 am right now.I'm still awake. Listening to "SHow Me How To Live" by Audioslave (really good) and "Where Is The LOve" by Black Eyed Peas.Both are really good....they rock!!!!
I'm kinda free right now coz I'm not chatting....well..becoz most of the people are dead asleep right now......yeah...i'm like the last one left.......it's possibly my fault coz I onlined late tonight.Well,I was actually studying until about 10.45pm when I felt really tied and tried to sleep on the table...but the light was shining onto my head (urghhh)....so I went to my room and fell asleep until 12.30am....hebat hoh????WHen I onlined just now.....I was shivering!!!!Coz I left the air-con on...The result : TOTALLY SHIVERING IN MY ROOM...(brrrrrr~) Man....I had to hug a pillow and that wasn't enough.It didn't help that I was wearing shorts.....i should have grabbed my blanket probably. :)
Haih.....today's supposed to be the day the contesteants of Dare Till You Faint contest (LP contest) compete....It was in Sg. Wang Plaza.... *sigh* I wished I had been there.....Instead,I'm stuck here with a hell load of homework (just like my idol :Harry Potter) and a load of studying2 do coz I was too lazy to do it earlier......now I'm stuck with last mintue studying for my test on Tuesday......It doesn't help with the fact that the bloody teachers put Malay,Physics,History and Maths (I hate Statistics) on the same day....Seriously,I wonder who makes the schedule....When I find out,hopefully I'll get to strangle her/him........stupid idiot..
*now listening to "Calling All Angels" by Train.....It's really nice too... :)
I VOW TO WATCH LINKIN PARK AND AVRIL LAVIGNE LIVE ONE DAY <--- MY ULTIMATE DREAM
I ALSO VOW TO MEET HARRY POTTER/ DANIEL RADCLIFFE AND SAFELY MANAGE TO READ ALL THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS <----ANOTHER ULTIMATE DREAM!!!!!!!!!
Wow....it's really quiet right now.....peaceful and cold ( except for the fact that I got some music on).........Oh yeah..It rained the whole day...I bet God wasn't too cheery today to let out some sunshine....hehehe (no offence).....Woke up late (as usual..I'm terrible...I knocked my alarm clock...I was supposed to get up at 8.00 but got up at 8.50.....frightened me to death!)...Mum wasn't too pleased.....I was thankful enough that she hadn't left the house yet...Went to school with a Bobdog umbrella (since primary..Chua recognised it....I got it as a birthday pressie from my Mum)....Met my friends....checked out what 'devious' deeds the Ranger's AJK had in mind for us today......seems terrible ( a vision of garlic and onions floats by)......Muhe brought her AMerican edition Harry P 4.Mine's British...Seriously,I prefer the British one coz it's more original to me as they changed certain words in HP American. *I just received a message from LP official message boards*
Back to HP.......but i prefer the American cover....much much nicer....although I think the Harry P 5's cover (British) is really nice...very beautiful......After that......while the Rangers were getting ready and setting up their stations.....We tried to help them....They had some flour nearby.....We stuck our hands in it and "played " with everyone possible....I tried drawing tribal marks on Muhe...HAHAHAAHAHAHA......I made Eunice's ear white.......I clapped my hands in front of everyone (so that flour could fly).......It was seriously fun.....My hand got wet though ( as a result from touching Hui Yi whom happens to eb TOTALLY drenched....I heard she had been running in the field(???)...In the end,my hand had some icky white goo!..Urghh..which dried quickly......I sort of rubbed it off and it was a bit liek dandruff.......I put ots of it on Ci Pei ...hahahahaha.....Sabbu of Wealth!!.....(those who sit at the same table with me In Chemistry will get what I mean....Salt of Wealth hahaahha).......Oh yeah..we were divided into groups....turns out...we had some sort of treasure hunting race.....I was "privileged" enough to be group leader of Group 5...Members included me,Ci Pei,Sharon and......(drum roll).... Joan Chia.The race was totally cool...The first stop was damn funny.....Each of us had to run round a broomstick with your head held near the stick....run round 5 times...then run towards the table and picked out rubber bands that were stuck in flour!!!HAHAHA...first off was Joan,then me......WHen I turned roudn the broomstick..honestly..I felt liek an idiot....hahahaha....I didn't think that 5 times would be enough to make me dizzy....whoa....I TOTALLY UNDERESTIMATED IT! Man....! The minute I tried to run....I was totally thrown sideways!!!Luckily,I did not fall...Hahahaha..it was cool though....Managed to get the rubber band out alright.....Then after every member finished.....turned out had to do it again for EXTRA points.....By this time Michelle,Shi Hui,May Joan and Phylis joined us (they finished their task early).....Joan did her turn....( she was kinda "excited"....)...Then I did mine....Hahahaha...I totally had some cheerleaders behind me!!! May Joan and company kept cheering me when I turned round the broomstick!!! Whoa...felt like a total idiot and a little embarrassed but cool at the same time to have your friends cheering for you! Hahahahaha....When I turned to run...WHOA! I was totally thrown sideways!!! Hahahahahaha...Kept laughing and nearly fell!.....HAhaahahahahaha...Went to our next station...bowling with a fruit that smelt like erm...lime....but it was much bigger! We were quite OK at it.....It was too small the space.....Coz St. John were having their activity too and some of them passed through us while we were bowling....totally disturbing.....The fruit rolled into the drain a few times..URGHHHHHH.....Went to our next station (Chan,Michelle Leong and Wan Sing were in charge)....AIKS....The 3 of them were totally ANNOYING!!!!!!They had their chance and tried to make us FURIOUS!Urghhhh! Especially MICHELLE AND CHAN!!!!!!!!! ARGHHH!!!! THE 2 of them!!!!! They asked us to march up to them and report as if it was the real event! They even made us greet them like 5 times!!!They also threathened to take away our points!!! Felt like strangling them but of coz we couldn't.....the game must go on.....They were somewhat like Umbridge...URGHHHHH........
******* TO BE CONTINUED ********Coz IT'S LIKE 2.30 AM IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!Better snuff out!
chareli snuffs snuffie whom snuffs out right now!
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment