[Song- I Disappear by Metallica]
[Song few minutes ago - Going Under by Evanescence]
WOW.....the new song by Evanescence totally rocks...I just saw the video just now....really cool...Kinda dark coz there were monster-like people everywhere.(think of the ghost clown "IT").....I'm sort of addicted to it right now .Not only that, I'm kinda addicted to Metallica too.....just now there was MTVIvon Metallica again.....i watched some of it again.Before that,there was Teen People Magazine 25 hottest starts udner 25.....I CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED AVRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......WHY DID THEY HAVE TO PUT HER SO EARLY!!!!!! HAIYA! Nvm lah...i'll try to catch the repeat.The best is to get that magazine too.If any of you plan to buy it, it's the one with Josh HArnett on the cover.
That day......my Moral teacher- Pn. Siti Ramah.....called me........................shit...........AGAIN. This is probably the 5th time i kena panggil that by a teacher.Last time is Pn. Jamiah.....haih~.....paiseh betul....everyone laughed as usual.........It was Ai RIn's birthday 1 hour 37 minutes ago! We had a nice little internet celebration........We drew a greeting for her on the blackboard in class too!
Oh yeah...these few days...there's been a little cute kitten scampering around our class.We didn't see it the last few days....However, it appeared in our class today! Wah so cute! I caught it and tickled it abit. Ai Rin, Michelle and I washed it's eyes after that......didn't make much difference but it was better. Then we were back in class. I put it down.....and said..nah,...go play around....Then the kitten looked around....and suddenly ran towards Ee Theng which was a really bad idea coz Ee Theng is scared of....everything. Ee Theng didn't know at first coz she was doing some work. The kitten was too fast....someone then shouted to Ee Theng about the kitten which was below her at that time....Then she looked down and started screaming....SHe got up really quickly and might have accidently stepped on the kitten.....coz the kitten also screamed with her and ran off ....away from our class,.......kolian Ee Theng and kitten.It was kind of my fault.......I felt really bad ... :P.....Everyone had a fright with all the screaming. AFter that, Suzanne, Ci Pei and I went out to look for the kitten who was obviously very shaken by the incident ( Ee Theng was shocked too)....The kitten was crouching near the ground....It seemed ok....then a mak cik asked us to bring it back but all of us couldn't......The mak cik would have brought it back if she could but apparently the kitten was still suckling. Nabila Aziz told us that there were many more kittens on the stage ( Suzanne and I went to look for them during recess but failed to fine any...we're going to "bantai" Nabila)....EN. Taufek also passed thru and asked us to rbing it back..but we couldn't obviously. After that, we heard some mewing...and saw a bigger cat...looks like the mother cat was here....We all ran off for fear of being attacked by the mother cat in case she felt threatened.
AFter that, we proceeded to draw greetings for Ai RIn and went to the Biology lab after that...During PJK, Cik Zaharah gave us a little lecture about how to take care of ourselves.....which was rather "enlightening".Before that, Chyrene had the courtesy of giving us a little insight of her experience in Langkawi which sounded really cool....I wished I could go...... * sigh~*...........nothing interesting after that. Miss Hau did not enter class for EST...YAY! During ENglish....we played one of the activities that Chyrene played during her camp In Langkawi.It was fun......( very hard for me to explain here)...all I have to say is that it involves "crocodiles". Snuffie and Paddyfoot won a Harry Potter notebook each was really cute! Yeah...very generous of Pn. Pat to give out prizes to us.........
I better go now...coz I got to wake up early tomorrow.Michelle's coming to do the school magazine stuff,see?
so...............................................................
snuffie snuffs chareli who snuffs charlie
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment