YAY....just shifted my pc up to my study room! Hooray~!!! I moved it up MYSELF.....YEAH!!!! IT was heavy but I managed....... :)
Great...easier access to my pc and bed at the same time
Song: It's About Time by Lillix ANy of you guys heard of this song yet????This band seriously reminds me of AVRIL!!!!! IT's true!!! It sounds like complicated!!! They even are from CANADA!!! EVen the lead singer looks a bit like Avril although fatter but still very pretty.....they even are around the same age!!!!!!!COOL HUH??? I like them....
Been rather busy these few days....*haih*.......and tired too! No time to post at my blog too!Benci!.....Well...that's life to you.Oh yeah...my maid's going back today....haih.....she's good...my dad's going to pick her up in few minutes.....haih......She cooked nasi briyani for us today.....really good......i had 2 helpings....hahaha...pigged myself out again! Boo also said that my face seemed rounder!VEry observant....
Oh yeah......there's this funny thing that I forgot to mention the other day....Well,it happened that day during PIBG.....see when we receive out awards and stuff,we're supposed to thank the person giving out the stuff by her title.Well,she has 2 titles: Datin and Doktor.Teachers asked us to call her Doktor because the Datin title only came to her when her husband got it so rightfully...it's more of her husband's title.So....we waited and waited....slowly one by one went up the stage.Ai Rin tripped and nearly fell,i think.Lucky !IF not sure very very very "siah suey".....Then it was my turn.I went up the stairs....I was careful not to trip and not to stand to close to the Doktor.Just then,we shaked hands and I received my present.I shook hands again and opened my mouth to say the "magic" words.....Terima kasih......da.....da...da...da(stammering)...da(trying really hard to remember...WHAT SHOULD I SAY????A little voice at the back of my head said: COme on!!! Say Datin! Say Datin)...da...da.(No!No!NO!! That's wrong! Say DATUK!!!!!!)..da..datu.....(then I FINALLY REMEMBERED)....DOKTOR!!!!!!.....oops....paiseh......so embarassing......I must have been the biggest idiot then :P hahahaha......paisehnya.....kept laughing at myself on the way down.....I sounded so stupid....I bet I was shaking too.....!Urghhh!Vi Vian's mum even asked what happened to me? Hahahahaha!SUch an idiot!
ouch......got some tummy ache right now.........probably becoz I ate so much just now....made myself bloat up like a frog!..It really is nice to have my pc up here.....can go to bed conveniently....I'll get to listen to my CDs too! (i don't have a Cd player except for dvd player.....so poor thing....yeah right....as if...hauahahhaah)
That reminds me.....I haven't finished my Chemistry tuition's work.....hahahaahha.....hopefully Mr Ooi won't mind....(You won't like me when I'm angry.....) Feelling kinda lazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......i'll go take a nap.I'll post another message later...Ciao people!
chareli snuffs herself!
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment