Tuesday, August 12, 2003

I JUST SAW LINKIN PARK'S NEW VIDEO "NUMB" ON CHANNEL [V] NEW MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN THOUGH I SAW HALF OF IT ONLY.....I'M FEELING VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH YEAH!

*CHARELI DOES A VICTORY DANCE WITH SNUFFIE*


haih~ i've been so buzy lately that I got no time to write in my blog.Right now, we're without a maid so, kinda busy aroudn the house.....gotta do housework loh... ( i can hear some of you lauging already.....laugh lah.....it's not like I don't know how to do housework...BLUEK!)......busy with school magazine and stuff........JUST BUSY LAH....so tiring.....oh yeah....need to do the classroom's board too!! for National Day decorations.....haih~ that day we got scolded by our "darling" Pn. Hamidah and "Tau Sa Piah".....sien boh.....scold scold scold.....shut up lah....

we just got our class photos back today.if you wanna see them, just ask michelle leong..... :P it's kinda nice this eyar coz there's a little bee and school logo..at the top corners.........the new photographer uses digital camera,see? cool huh.....so if you got like too many pimples....you could ask him erase them for you...hauahhahahahha...oh yeah...and if you took ur club photo without ur club t-shirt...he could copy n paste it for you! so cool.....hauahahhahaha

[Song- Wonderwall by Oasis]

so many stuff happened this week but i'm just too lazy, bz n tired to write it out.....i'll write it out when i have some free time ,kay? hope you guys aren't mad when you come to read my blog and noticed that nothing much is here.......* oops....i haven't finished mr. koh's essays! ARGHHHHH!* haih...nevermind la......

oh yeah....big event this week..... the interact club of high school will be holding their installation nite this saturday, 16th of august 2003.... ;P..... i wonder how many of you guys out there will be going? i dun think i am.....probably going to kl....yeah yeah!

.......

p.s in case you're wondering why i'm not using any capital letters....it's becoz i'm lazy to hit the shift button...hehe :P

0 comments: