Sunday, August 03, 2003

I just thought that I might add something here for you guys to read since there's nothing much for me to type for you people to read. *sigh* It's quite interesting really! If you refer to Gemini....you'll notice that they say that Gemini Girls can make good writers...hehehe(I'm a gemini.....geminis totally rock!)

Special dedication to Paddyfoot(who was absent on Friday) : Hey there! Missed ya....When are you coming back? Get well
soon and take care!

*writer's block * My mind is sooooooooo blank right now....I can't remember any interesting events from the last few days......*sigh*...probably turning into Dory ( Findinf Nemo).........I do remember something though...Mr. Koh made me be chairman at the last English tuition. We were having this "meeting".....just to teach us some meeting procedures.....that reminds me.....I got 2 essays to finish! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *faints* * suddenly...the song "Faint" by Linkin Park comes into the air*
I really suck at being chairman. Elaine was treasurer and Yi Ling was secretary.....I was the one who had to keep talking and I AM NOT GOOD AT TALKING IN PUBLIC! Every word that came out of my mouth was ..."er....er.....er....um....er..."......made an idiot out of myself....it's a wonder that I even get through my lisan test (how do you say lisan in ENglish? I know how to pronounce it but don't know how to spell it out!).....In fact, I got thru my English lisan really easy....just kept talking although a few occasional "..ers.." did pop out....

Snuffie snuffs a pillow into Chareli's face and rans off! *ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SNUFFIE!GET BACK HERE YOU COW!* SNuffie wags her tongue and goes "nenenepupu"......

I'll leave it here for now....Gotta teach Snuffie a lesson.

* Few mintues later...sounds of punches and howls fill the air*

0 comments: