Saturday, August 23, 2003

Oh yeah...any fo you guys out there seen Mars yet? It's very visible these few days. You'll get to see it very clearly this whole week! It'll be at it's highest point on 27th August at 12.30 am! Probably the best time to see it! Remember to check it out guys coz stuff like this dun happen very OFTEN and I mean it! The next time something like this is going to happen is probably like 600 years later! ( you'll be in the ground by then!)
Dun confuse it with a star....STars blink but planets don;t! And it has sort of a reddish tinge around the edge....It's really cool and might be romantic for some couples.......i dunnolah... hehe ...... go "gitu-gitu" under Mars la....then you'll get a Mars baby....wonder whether the effect will be "better"....hehehe.....


I think I should leave it like this for now....probably written enough to entertain you guys for awhile ;p hahahaha....i'll write somemore...dun worry!
I gotta go coz need to wake up early for tomorrow....got rangers meeting! Hope i'll get to fool around! Sick of being serious....it takes the fun out of life!Gotta play pranks once in awhile otherwise i might as well just bury myself the grave! ;P hahaha
nite people!

0 comments: