Okie....just now I was playing tic tac toe with Neo through the MSN (he just downloaded the new one..GOOD)....I'm still feeling mad.....Ok..He won the 1st time...aiks...I didn't see it coming..Then he played another....I clicked the wrong place coz after that I noticed that there 2 places for him to move into the winning spot....So I just kinda faked it....Not moving...(Anyway..I was busy..with my blog)...Hahahaha..just let him wait....Then he said "Your turn."...Then I was thinking..whether to move or not.I decided not to.Then I said...yameh..waitlah I copy the whole thing for you guys to see...
Neo says:
yur turn
¤~ §nüff!E ~¤ says:
yameh?
¤~ §nüff!E ~¤ says:
noleh
¤~ §nüff!E ~¤ says:
where got
¤~ §nüff!E ~¤ says:
it says remote player
Neo says:
remote player
Neo says:
u la
¤~ §nüff!E ~¤ says:
nolah
Neo says:
i click cannot
¤~ §nüff!E ~¤ says:
mine says remote player which is u
Neo says:
u try to click
¤~ §nüff!E ~¤ says:
can meh?
¤~ §nüff!E ~¤ says:
eh...i click also cannot leh..
Neo says:
don lie la
Neo says:
i know u lose liao
Neo says:
so donwan to continue
Hahahahahaha.....so...I continued saying..Yameh? I'm losing?Didn't notice....Then he got all angry and left just when I made my move.....hahahaha......"small gas ghost.." hahahaha *winks*
We're going to play next time again..according to Chua...He probably wants a rematch....haih~~
Guys are "funny"...
[Song-What I Like About You by Lilix]
It's included in the soundtrack for Freaky Friday...check it out!
Today, I went to my extra class...Michelle Leong didn't go...Lazy pig...!
Last time she didn't go coz there was rain..this time she didn't go coz there's the sun????hahahahahaha...
Well,we got out test results....MIne was bad.....I failed my Physics.....shitlah...How to face my mum? I got bad results for Add. Maths also....55% !!! Terukla......dare not tell her yet...Dunno when I'll be able to....Finals are coming soon ..so,BUCK UP PEOPLE!!!Better start now!
Anyway,my grandmother came over today,which was great.She hasn't been here in quite awhile.It was quite hard for her to come over coz she's in a wheelchair.(You asking why?Long story....)..So great to see her. :)
I have a bit of problem communicating with her coz my "Teochew" isn't exactly the greatest....and she only speaks that....so kinda hard but always managed to work it out.
I also played with the fish today.Long time since I played with them....It's very nice to feed them using your hand.They especially love eating bread and rice.It's kinda ticklish....they tend to suck at my fingers more than at the bread.Don't worry! It's not painful!So....if you ever come over to my house,I could show you them.They aren't hard to spot anyway.Right in front of the house! :P
I had fun with them...I wanna buy a hamster....for myself of coz coz I miss having one.
Sigh~ school's starting soon.....boringlah....haih~ can't wait for end year holidays but I don't wanna get old so soon....
Oh yay! The comments feature is working great.So,continue to post your comments! Don't hesitate!
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment