Sunday, September 28, 2003

Taking a break from it ALL

Hi guys......SOrry a bout not updating anything.Anyway, I'm taking a break from everything coz final exams just a week away.....sigh~....so gotta buck up and work REALLY hard if i wanna get what I want...(if you know what I mean)...So I won't be updating anything here.I think you could check if you want to but I don't think there'll be much.The best would probably be to come back on 22nd October! LAST DAY OF EXAMS! YAY!......so.....just b4 I leave....I wanna say GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO'S TAKING THEIR EXAMS..AND ALSO TO THOSE WHO AREN'T.....GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST TO CIK ARYANTI (MY BIOLOGY TEACHER) WHO'S GETTING MARRIED ON OCTOBER 4TH....WE MIGHT GO TO HER WEDDING.GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

p.s.... a lot of funny stuff happened lately..including jaiwant's pressie....hahahahah...maybe i'll tell the story after exams...see ya guys! I'll be back soon! SO remember to come back.

0 comments: