Thursday, October 23, 2003

aduhai....

aiks.....susahnya buat blog...
don't believe me? try do your own and see for yourself...
grrrr....i wanna change the template....oh yeah did you notice anything? i took out the memegen ( the HOGWARTS thing)....it's getting old already.
oh yeah did you notice a little icon at the side? hahaha...that's supposed to be my imood for the moment...yep feeling a little frustrated coz my blog a bit cacat....
then if you scroll down to the bottom...you see all the hidden links and there's a girl standing there in the box.she's a WEATHER PIXIE. very cute eh? she'll show you the weather for Malaysia...namely Johor.cute eh....well she was supposed to be below my imood and my links were supposed to be below the weather pixie.well, at least it did look like that when i hit the preview button...mana tahu i check my blog out for myself...(i alwys do that to make sure it's working)...turns out she's stuck at the bottom....
so please remember to scroll down too.you never know...you might see some hidden stuff there...oh yeah..if you want your own weather pixie for your anywhere...just click on her...
i really wanna change my template...but i think i'll keep it for the month first...change it to something cooler at least.
*SORRY FOR HAVING SO MANY SPELLING MISTAKES*
damn...also planning to do my website...hopefully ...hehehehe...
i actually have alot to say but somehow, everytime i start to type it out it flies out of my head....
OOOH....I SAW MICHELLE BRANCH'S NEW VIDEO : BREATHE...VERY NICE !! she reminds me of Rose Najwa there....
FINALLY....I ALSO SAW AVRIL'S NOBODY'S FOOL VIDEO...FINALLY!!! AT LAST!!
very nice...all mostly clips of concerts and some of the Losing Grip video....but she looks really good in that video..actually she looks good in all....HAUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
ooh....tonight there will be the um... premiere of the new Britney video with Madonna.It will be at 8.30pm on MTV......I heard it's going to be quite sick....well...Britney's sick anyway...eversince she broke up with Justin...she is like turing into a LESBIAN...hahahahahaha...nuts la...
oh I also put the comments feature back into my blog.I took it out for awhile coz it was preading viruses to those who posted a comment....Not that anyone's got one....EVen if any of you got it, it would most likely have to be Gurmesh..(hahahaha)....coz he posts the MOST......
The rest of you ( Chareli and Snuffie shake their heads).....sigh~....you people are terrible lah....I purposely put that feature for you but no one bothers to write anything....Plain bored are you???Teruk!!!

This morning was a little nightmarish...Why ?
Coz I woke up soooooooooooooooooo late.....This is my first time waking up at 12.45pm!!!! I usually wake up earlier!
Scared me...I heard my parents eating and was prepared to bet RM100 for them to scold me.....so I tried to be as quiet as possible....hehehe....hoping they won't call me....Surprisingly, when I went down...no one was there.Cheh...they went out.SO i had my lunch/breakfast/brunch....then suddenly my dad was ringing the doorbell....apparently...my mum went back to the clinic to do her workload.....AND HEY! My dad DIDN'T NOTICE ANYTHING!!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! He just asked about me having my lunch and his mail....hahahahahahhaha.....so weird....
Oh yeah.....it wasn't so surprising that I woke up so late coz slept really late last night too...around 3.30am.....hehehe..I know la...I'm NUTS...memang pun..!
Oh I also had this really really weird dream....erm....I dreamed i got really really fat..(hehe)....yucks....and erm....I had this really really weird double chin....coz it was like soooooo fat and heavy that it was totally hanging from my neck....hehehe....and I had to hold it to support it....siao siao wor! Very geli.....~ what a dream....nightmare....

0 comments: