Sunday, October 19, 2003

Hey guys check this out!

this site is a total must for LP fans out there.it's called The LP Times....hahahahaha
click here to see.
very cool indeed.got lots of feedback on the concert and stuff.i was planning to blog more but got kinda distracted with all the lp stuff.
anywayz,better check out www.linkinpark.com coz they got a totally cool new layout!
*i'm lazeee to use CAP letters*

it's really awesome and not to mention BEAUTIFUL...very based on numb.I luv it
they even added really cool new features...some aren't here yet but this is! NOW WE GET TO HAVE OUR OWN JOURNAL ON THE SITE!!!!!!!!!!HOW COOL IS THAT! I MEAN, I KNEW HAVING MY OWN BLOG WAS COOL (HEHEHEHE) BUT HAVING ANOTHER ONE ON THE OFFICIAL LP SITE IS WAY COOLER! WOOHOOO~ I'M TOTALLY ONE STEP CLOSER TO LP!!!YEAH I LUV THEM EVEN MORE AND MORE..HOPEFULLY...GET TO SEE THEM ONE DAY AND MEET.....MY ULTIMATE DREAM!

LP RULES BIG TIME.....!!!!!
whoa..it's seriously late! But i have so much to talk about! Maybe some other time....
oooh....i'm going out for lunch tomorrow....damn they call it hi-lunch....HAUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.....it's actually hi-tea set at lunch time..courtesy of the LDDS.... *winks*

later people.

0 comments: