Just less than 2 hours away from the gates opening later and hours away from the SURREAL LP CONCERT!!!
but damn.....I won't be able to go .....lucky people those who live in the Klang Valley....coz even if they have exam ( like I do....it's still going on)...they will still be able to go,,....coz it's so near.....my house isn't really that far but still isn't near at all
(damn....i'm extra frustrated.....frustration added from my parents....urgh!!!!!!...I could bang my head against the wall!)
i can't believe that while i'm going to be stuck here...LP will be rocking out in KL which is just 2 hours away from my place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
MY ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY JUST SLIPPED THRU MY FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!
i feel sick with sadness and anger right now....WHY ME????????????????WHY DO I HAVE TO MISS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY MY FRIENDS HAVE TO MISS IT TOO??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i first knew that they would be coming over ( thru the trusty newspaper..THE STAR)......me and my friend screamed like mad....eventhough a teacher was around....coz it was kinda like a dream come true....
last time there was a japanese exhibition at Suria KLCC.....there was one part where you get to write all your wishes down on a piece of paper and hang it on the bamboo wall.....hopefully it'll come true...
mine was to catch LP and avril LIVE...at least once in my lifetime...
damn...i'm so close to my dream yet so far away....
sakit hati.....some stupid people tease me somemore...like ZS, MAY JOAN AND MICHELLE LEONG.....MICHELLE LEE tak sejahat dia....I chased MJ around school for teasing me and kicked michelle's ass.....
less than one hour to when the gates open.....
8.30 pm too phat will start the concert.....
about half an hour later...LP goes on for about 2 hours....sigh~ I'm missing it all...
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment