Monday, November 17, 2003

Cold.

Even though there's like 8 people online on my MSN list, I'm not chatting to any of them coz I wanna concentrate on my LP stuff.
urghhh.. my hands are NUMB from the coldness of the air-con!
*i've become sooo numb, I can't feel my butt... Oops..sorry!
ehehehe
I've lost what I wanted to say again.Great brain I got,It's pretty distracting with all the LP music that's got me head-banging...


Hmmm...I wonder where's Hui Yi eh? She's like always complaining I don't talk to her....etc. and I sent her a sms earlier but she didn't reply. What a pig! sigh~
She complain I didn't online eventhough I've been doing that like ever since! sigh sigh..susahnya

I'm really cold from the air-con...*shivers*

Oooh...I forgot to add....I saw the Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban movie trailer this afternoon....Damn it's looks so cool! I think it's even better than the first 2 ! Coz now it looks even darker...scarier (with Dementor's hands and all...)...HAH! That'll show the stupid pigs (who call HP a kiddy book and film)...that it isn't kiddie anymore....

I don't know why but everytime I start to write my journal or blog...my mind goes blank...which is increasingly stupid coz b4 that I had lots of stuff in my head which I wanted to post....So I wrote it down on paper.Even then, my head's still blank.urghhh

Ooh....I let my pc rest....and it was dinner time..so I helped out a bit.Wasn't feeling ...

* I got distracted from my journal by a couple of email alerts from the LPMB*

Oh..yeah..I wasn't feeling very hungry.....the food wasn't the best either but it tasted ok....
After that, my mum invited me to join her for walks around the house (exercise ,see?)...coz I've grown nice and fat and lazy too...haahahhahaha..
But she was reading the newspaper at that time, and so we said we'll do it later...
Urghhh..I felt so sleepy and curled up on the sofa while she read about some mass suicide that happened 25 eyars ago in Jonestown..(scary). And I felt so sleepy...finally..zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ
The mossies were bloody annoying too! Just becoz I'm sleeping,they take advantage of it and bite me.I got at least 3 bites.Damn them! But i was so sleepy! And it was raining,so we were waiting and waiting...I think my mum told me to put her handphone back.
Then, i was done with my nap, she called me to go walking..I wore orange socks with my shoes and still in my pj's....Hahahahahaha! I kinda felt like um...Ronald McDonald (the orange socks)

We walked and walked...and I watched tv after that --> Smallville .
I'm still waiting for the finale.I missed it coz I was having exam.The one on TV3 is much slower than the one in the SIngapore channel and hell it still has a long way to go.
My mum went to bed really early..sigh~ around 9.45pm?
Oh yeah...I jus learned that I have to go help ehr out in my dad's clinic.
Urghhh,it's so bloody boring there.All I do is stamp stuff and write stuff.BORING I TELL YA!
I especially hate it when some of the patients (especially those old ladies) go..."ooooh...that's your daughter? Wah...very big already hoh..." Then I have to "smile"...BLUEK! and say hi! Sometimes...my mum says..hey call "auntie"..Damn!!I'm like old enough! I know when I should call her auntie! You don't have to tell me! it's embarassing!.....
Uh..never mind.

But what I like is when I'm asked to buy stuff from the nearby shopping centre. Yeah , I get to walk there by myself. Hope to see my friends on the way maybe?
Heh..there's 2 idiots in the handphone shop who are imitating Vanness from F4 ( the chinese group)....uh..makes me sick coz I hate F4.F4 to me means FUCKING 4...hahahahaha...Bet Michelle will whack me after she sees this!
Oh my god, it's 11.50pm already.. gotta be quick. I have to wake up early tomorrow around 8.00 am i think....so boring.

* you know I told you earlier about jotting notes down for my journal? I wrote all of it in short form and now I don't understand it.Hell my writing sucks!*

btw, I'm not happy..just chillin' here.

I hate the fact that I've to wake up early tomorrow..urghh

0 comments: