Sunday, November 02, 2003

gaming obsession

as u can see, my mood is now "whatever"..yep..exactly how i feel
not in a mood to chat.
not in much of a mood to be around people right now unless those I really like or care about
quite in a mood to be in the garden
very in the mood for playing online games...well that's what i'm doing!...
hahaha...it's very fun actually..try it out here.

oh..haven't been blogging much..
been very tired
was rather sick on friday and a bit sick yesterday.
trying to catch up on sleep
feeling extremely lazy to blog
don't worry..i'll still blog no matter what
and just letting you in a bit on my current life.
still studying in school, got about a week to go and it's a HELL LONG OF A HOLIDAY FOR ME...but I'll bet it'll pass very quickly...
some people can be quite superficial...(heck I don't even really know what that word means...just roughly...)
and...um...oh i wish I could blog with my brain coz often I have a lot of written thoughts in my brain..like future planning for blog posts...(i think about my future posts all the time like what to write,and how to put it..a bit obsessed maybe)...
if i could blog thru my brain instead of having to switch my pc on all the time,it would be so much more easier and very up-to-date....sigh~...can't do it though..quite a pity coz those blogs in my brain are very interesting...

enough for now......off for more game playing...
tomorrow got school...so going to do homework later...

damn..Tock Tock the chicken pecked me this morning.

0 comments: