Where were we?Oh yeah...I forgot to tell you.Before we went to Takashimaya, we went through Wisma Atria and saw some cool flip-flops/ slippers at Surfbabe (cool name).Naturally, I went in to check them out and PHWOAR! "NICE" prices...if you now what I mean ! *winks*
Then while looking at the counter......it was love at first sight! Seriously! I saw this...........guy...Hahahaha! I mean WALLET! I fell in love with that wallet at first sight.Damn..it was a Paul Frank one with the monkey (Julius) on it.Ohhhhh...it was soooooooooooooooooo cool ! And I love monkeys too! I couldn't keep my eyes off it.There were several other wallets too by Paul Frank but this one was just PERFECT!And we went out of there ...I kept talking about it while walking to Takashimaya.Mum couldn't understand why I was soooo obsessed with it.HEY! IT WAS SOO COOL AND BEAUTIFUL! My mind was just stuck with it.
After buying my books, we went to the food court to have dinner...yum! We sat at the usual place : Blue Lobster coz that's the only place we can get seats.If you wanna get seats at the other side, you gotta wait for a hell of a long time.No point doing that eh?That food court is almost always FULL!Had some nasi lemak (yum) .Dad had his oysters, I didn't take any coz I was scared of getting um.."complications".Mum had some fish and chips.I stol some chips from her.After that, I had somemore pasta (seafood spaghetti with That basil sauce.) and DAMN was it good or what???!! Sedap tau...
*drools*
After that,we felt all full and watered,we went back to my uncle's place.My cousin,Nicole had her friend over who was called Nicole too.There are too many Nicoles in the world....*confused at times*
My parents chatted to my uncle and auntie about some stuff (not my interest) and I sat watching tv that wasn't that interesting either.I was debating in my mind whether to ask whether I could use his Imac.But decided maybe not.My cousin kacau saja.She kept asking me to draw stuff for her like Stitch (well, I drew it before but felt lazy now) and Brother Bear.I ended up drawing a tree,an owl, a pig and Nicole. :P Then she kacau again by asking me to give her and her friend my black plastic bracelets .I had 30 of them last time but she asked for one.So,left with 29.Then I bought 3 more and had 32.Then she asked for 5 for herself and 5 for her friend,leaving me with 22 only.Damn...had to give her otherwise she might disturb me again.I made a mental note to take out my bracelets before I arrived there next time. And after that, my mum told me that she found the bracelets lying in the toilet...urghhh...terrible la..So fickle she is.She even had the Christmas tree up then! Very early.Read my books a bit and went to sleep.Couldn't sleep coz it was earlier than my "usual" time : 2 or 3 am. Tossed around and my dad's snoring grew louder and that made it worse.I also kept coming up with plans to make mum and dad buy me my Paul Frank wallet.hehehe.Finally got to sleep and woke up with a groggy fright after seeing my mum.She forced to me to go wash up.We packed up and went off to Tanglin Mall which was still half opened and closed.Sent mum off by taxi for her appointment.Dad and I couldn't have breakfast coz the shops were still closed and mum went off without breakfast! SO dad and I went off to Traders Hotel to wait.I sat there reading my new book.Then we ate breakfast (bloody expensive)...rest for awhile.Went to Borders ( I bought an autograph book for my Form 5 year).Dad went there to replace his watch's battery.Then we stayed there browsing for awhile and went to pick mum up.Had lunch at Angus.YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The steak was mind-blowing! It practically melted in my mouth.I love Angus's steak...yum.Oooh...the wallet I told you about? While walking our way back, I got them to come to Wisma Atria.And we got a little lost while looking for the Surfbabe shop otherwise we found lots of nice shops too.There were a lot of bikinis. :P
I managed to persuade mum to buy me the wallet.I said I would pay her back...hahahaha! Guess how much the price is!..........*few minutes passes by* You dunno? Ok then, the wallet costs S$39.90 while converted to RInggit,it's RM 87.88....HUAH! Alot of pay eh? Hehehehe..I really relaly wanted it and was sooooo happy after that and felt a little guilty too for spending soo much.Oh yeah, there was a salesgirl in the shop that looked a lot like my friend (Chee Jol Leen ) except the salesgirl looked more like a doll than my friend did.Then in Tanglin,we did our usual shopping and went back home.
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment