Thursday, December 18, 2003

Lalalalalallalalalala!!

Ok..I admit it, I didn't know what to put in as the title.I actually wanted to type and post about my trip to KL on Monday but it had a weird problem.My pc's quite weird actually ( like the owner I guess :P)..I can't use it too long otherwise it'll get all hot and the screen will be blank the next time I want to use it.But if I want to use it for a long time like ...3 hours..,I can provided the air- con is on...!If I use the fan,I'll have to cool my pc off after using it.Hahahaha! How weird is that?! Michelle said it's like a human. :P So i forgot to cool my pc the other day and couldn't use it after that.


Damnla....I'm not very mad but a ittle annoyed.I just lost my post which I had been typing for about the last half hour....How can you not feel annyoed about that?Stupidlah....haihya...I even wrote something about a vegetable floating in my shit and my very bad tummy ache and some kind of food poisoning I had.But I have no time to repeat it all to you guys coz in about less than 2 hours,I'll be leaving home to go off to the airport (4pm)...YAY!!!!!! I'll be leaving for Australia! Hooray! Finally,after some waiting...THIS IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!! I have to go take my shower too and stuff like that la...so here's a short post.But hey,because I'll be away, don't stop checking here! I'll be posting from Aussie using my bro's pc...HOORAY! It's almost a year since I saw him!So I'm quite excited ..and also because of the plane.I can't wait to play the videogames or maybe watch some movies if there are any good ones like LOTR or Harry Potter.Maybe I'll watch and play the whole night! My flight's tonight at 9.30pm I think..Yay....Mum's been a little stressed out coz she has to prepare sooo much stuff for the trip but she's more relaxed today coz the clinic's closed....
I think that's about it...Enough for you guys to know.Maybe I'll call Michelle later before I leave or mayeb from the airport..hehehehe..who knows.Damn I think I got to go take a shit.
So..see you guys in Aussie!

0 comments: