oooh guys thanks so much for your comments and HAPPY NEW YEAR eventhough I'm late. I've been away from LPC and NJ for like 3 weeks!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT??? Urghhh...hate it but I was totally occupied and I still am..sucks man.School work and stuff.WOrst still I'm in form 5 this year....arghhh..SPM! Aussie was cool! I'll write about it soon. OOh...I'm painting my room now...still needs 2 coating...very tiring.my back feels like it's gonna break and hell I thought my room was small but after this painting incident, I'LL NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ITS SIZE EVER!!!!!!!!!hahahahahaha I painted it a yellowish-white and sort of brownish orange.hope it looks fine.I was afraid it might look like my opposite neighbour's gate which is totally bluek! Forgive me for that though.
*oops....I gotta go to toilet for a minute.be back in a sec*
Here I am again!DId you miss me??? YEAH??? Cool hahahaha!As you all probably now,school started.Damn I'm in form 5 now! It feels so weird to be in form 5..at least I'm not the oldest in school...hahahaha.I'm still 15 ya know! The teachers just won't stop reminding us about the SPM ...damn they keep pouring unnecessary pressure.Stupid asses.If I had a chance, I would definitely smack all of them especially the Headmistress.First week gone and I got tons of work already.Urghhh...I'm going to resign as my class's um..Ketua Keceriaan (Head of Happiness! ...hahaha nolah just kidding.Um ..Head of the Notice Boards). It's like my 4th year doing that crappy job if I don't resign.shit la. School's good though as in meeting all my friends again.soo cool to see all of them and some of their new hair.Huahahahaha all about the same, with straight hair and bangs. :P But still good to see them all and chat! Oh yeah, one of my classmates(Marie) has started studying!!! I saw her reading something on Math! Urghhhh,.scary.I just keep it until here for now.It's 4.13 am now and I was painting my room with my mum until about 2 am...! Hahahaha...We're still not done yet.Meanwhile, I'm sleeping in my studyroom (where my pc is) and it looks like a total dump.If I ever get the chance to show you guys what it looks like..I will!.... And thanks again for your comments.I luv every one of them. LP FANS ROCK BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh yeah...I bought Live In Texas and it totally rocked!!! WOHOOOO THE COOLEST STUFF EVER!!! And I got it for RM48 only!!! in dvd quality too! But no poster.Maybe I'll try asking for the box again.I felt abit scared to ask them for it the other day.keep rocking guys!
The worse journal keeper ever,
cHaReLi :P
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment