Bloody hell..my room is filled with mossies.
Here they are...
Phoenix: Chester likes to grab his package like Michael Jackson.
Mike: I didn't know Chester had a package...
Joe: Yeah it's somewhere down there....
Mike: Our guitarist is a huge Britney Spears fan. We are all very embarrassed of him.
Interviewer: With the ever growing plethora of boy bands, teen pop singers, and other trend following bands that seem to be continuously emerging in the music scene, what are your thoughts on this commercialization of popular music?
Mike: We are making our way to actually becoming a boy band. Our first video is gonna have all of us in a shower wearing white linen suits, crying and pointing at the camera. We definitely want to start wearing matching outfits, choreographing, and lip-syncing our live show.
Interviewer: You recently went double platinum, you sold over 2 millions records, what do you have to say?
Phoenix: I know my mom bought a couple of copies, but not 2 million.
Mike: I met Chester in a gay strip club.
Chester:Yeah we were both trying out for a job there.
Mike:Yeah but my butt wasn't big enough...
Interviewer: What do you listen to on tour?
Rob: Phil Collins - definitely. Texas.
Brad: Westlife.
Joe: The entire West Side Story soundtrack.
Brad: TV rock, like the Monkees.
Joe: And the Brady Bunch.
Huahahahahahha!...the Brady Bunch???/ They're nuts!
Interviewer: What do you think of boy bands?
Chester: I think Justin's hot.
What's the nicest thing you've ever done for your parents?
Joe: The nicest thing I've ever done for my parents is leave home.
Rob: The nicest thing I've ever done for my parents is be born.
Brad: The nicest thing I've ever done for Joe's parents is pretend we're friends.
Mike: The nicest thing I've ever done for my parents is ship my brother back home for Christmas when he was over seas.
Chester: In a box?!
Mike: In a box.
Chester: The nicest thing I've ever done for my parents is learned how to use the toilet.
That's all for now... :P
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment