Sunday, June 20, 2004

Happy Father's Day everyone!!

Hie there! I just posted some pictures using the wonderful Bloggerbot! :D Aren't they nice especially the little green haired doll! It's really early/late right now.I should get going to sleep because I have tuition tomorrow morning. *yawn*...sigh.I hate tuitions on Sundays! By the way,

H@ppY F@+heR'$ D@y!!!!

Hehehehehe...sadly,I'll have no where to go with my family tomorrow to celebrate Father's Day.Damn....have to celebrate it at home..well that's the least we can do! I haven't made my dad a card yet and I better get up early..sigh~ the torture I bring to myself for not doing it early.

On the brighter side,I watched a lot of nice stuff today.There was some really cool Linkin Park stuff like the making of their new video "Breaking The Habit".That was great! I also saw some Harry Potter 3 premiere footage.YAY!And of course...the MTV Movie Awards! I didn't watch it all (only saw the ending) but damn it was cool!! (well it always is!) And there was a magic illusion show by Criss Angel that was fantastic yet freaky! :P sayang...no Queer Eye tonight..all because of the Euro 2004. I had bad stomach ache today...must have been due to the stupid sausage I ate that was expired!

Ok..that's all for now.See ya people!

0 comments: