Thursday, June 10, 2004
Who knows what could happen??It's an interesting day today.
WOwee!It's an interesting day today.For one,I had my birthday feast today! Hehehe,I shared it with my friend,Chew.It was rather interesting coz I haven't shared a birthday with anyone yet...well until now.I had tuition in the morning....ahhh..it wasn't too bad.At least I felt alert!Anyway,Chew was a bit late (15 minutes late!)..hehe..nevermind though.Wowee!!We spent quite a lot you know...I'm starting to get quite broke...and I want to make new glasses..hmmm.Anyways,most of them turned up which was really cool!And so the feast started.ANd I really didn't expected so many pressies..THANKS A LOT EVERYONE!!!!SO cool all of them!I really appreciate them all...*I've alreday started to grow the grass doll...hehehe* and damn the necklace is sooooooooooo cool!Yay....wow...now I have soo many necklaces..about 9 i think! :P Haha..I also got this huge doggy doll..with a head that's so huge ..you can't see the body!Anyway I thought it was simply great...ahhhh....Pressies are cool but my room's sooooo small and it's so full of stuff....hahaha..it's starting to look like a rubbish dump..maybe I'll post a picture of it here soon...We'll see ;) I really like the freaky little spider thing...eventhough don't like spiders..hehe...anyways..that's all for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment