Saturday, July 31, 2004

H@pp¥ ß!®+hD@¥ +o Harry Potter & J.K. Rowling !!!!

Woweee!!!!!!!!!!! Another birthday???! Well, actually not one but two!!!

H@pp¥ ß!®+hD@¥ +o Harry Potter & J.K. Rowling !!!!

Hip Hip Hurray! Wonderful isn't it? They share the same birthday.But then again, she writes the books...kekeke.All I have to say to them is a VERY VERY happy birthday to them and enjoy all their wishes!. Must be fun to share your birthday with the character you wrote. Cheers everyone! *throws everyone a beer!* To all Harry Potter fans out there, REMEMBER TO CELEBRATE THIS WONDROUS DAY! Doesn't matter if there's no cake! Just celebrate it and have fun!





Here's J.K. Rowling for you to see! The wonderful creator of everything Harry Potter!




That's what Harry's supposed to look like..well at least according to the illustrations.


I think I've gone totally mad over Harry@Dan.I've got such a huge crush on them.Look at the number of pictures that I uploaded at the bottom!AIks.....my mind's off and distracted by him. Anyways, enjoy these cool pics of him. They're some of my favourites.
By the way, the key to reading my blog is to read from the bottom to top because the earlier posts are always at the bottom and the latest oens are on top. ENJOY!

0 comments: