Here I am again! I had a fun weekend as in hopping over to KL for about 2 and a half days! Yeah, in the process, I had to skip 4 tuitions which really sucked cause ..well.. SPM's coming in like..2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!! *Screams her head off*..That's right. I'm not totally prepared yet. Anyways, I did a major shopping spree in KL spending about half of my RM200 angpau (courtesy of my Grandpa) just for presents for 7 of my friends.September,October ,November and December are veryyyyy busy birthday months.Oh yeah..what was really cool was that I got a new watch! and a Swatch watch for that matter!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! One of my dreams have been just achieved! I also had some fun going underwear-shopping ..hehehe..I bought 2 undies at Topshop(they were on discount). Both are pink :P ( a colour I rarely wear) and what's really cool is that one has a pattern of cows over it and the other has a strap saying "Rock My World" (don't get the wrong idea!) and there's guitars all over it...hehehe..cool indeed. *I just had to tell you guys that I bought undies.
Oh yeah...from my last update..my *damn all these pop-up ads* trials went really well.All As except for Biology which I got a stupid B (but was good considering I didn't really study) :P
So I guess that all the Form 3 students are having fun now eh? Wish I was too....but don't worry coz I'll have my revenge back after my SPM coz they'll still have to go through 2 years of "hell" and not to forget,the GRAND FINALE, SPM! Hahahah SUCKERS!
Ok..I'm really bad. Just a quick update. Obviously I won't be updating much and often , though that's not going to be a big deal coz no one's reaing my blog at the moment and I have been updating it really randomly this year.Hey, I actually thought of closing it down but looks like the blog lives on. So, ciao for now!
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment