Saturday, November 27, 2004

I've Finished EST!

Hooray ! Another subject gone..*I've just noticed that a lot of my posts start with "hooray" and such..hehe.lack of words?*
Today was a pretty laidback affair. If you are wondering what's EST, then here's your answer.

E.S.T. = Eat, shit, toilet.


Hehehe..Nolah. I'm just kidding. What EST really stands for is "English For Science and Technology". What is about and what is it for? It's basically just English with a whole lot more of technical terms. Since us, Form 5 didn't get the chance to study Science subjects and Math in English, this is their way of putting things "right". Urghh. I'm alright with it. I don't hate it..you know why? Cause I score well in it...kekeke. Hahaha. Little did I know that a test like that would make me feel rather tired. Yikes. What about those Malays who had 2 Islam papers in the morning and 2 EST papers in the afternoon? Poor thing...or should I say suckers! Nolah...I'm just being mean.. :p
I'm actually really really really hungry right now. After exam, I went to Chong Ming to bind my Chemistry note book. A load of time wasted there coz they were really really slow and there was something wrong with their binding machine..kinda rusty I guess. Mum was a little annoying coz she got all blur and started going to the wrong places..sigh~. She didn't even see Jati Muar eventhough it was right in front of her! Heh..talk about blur. Then, Mum dragged me off to Home Plus coz she wanted to take a "look" at some stuff. We bought a turning glass table top. Pretty cool! Looks really nice on the dining table now. Hehe..I also bought a pair of bears to tie the curtains back. Really cute. I'll post a picture of it. Then, Mum had a really really long chat with the people there coz she wanted to make a mobile island for cooking...tooked awhile for them to get the idea. I was really hungry and legs were aching. The salesgirl there knocked over her waterbottle and made a mess on the floor. They had to mop it up. Finally, we got home. And I was stuck at the computer ever since. I'm really hungry and damn, what the hell is my dad doing???! He's not back yet. I'm waiting for him so that we can eat together. It's getting really late. Oh hooray for one thing! Mum cooked kuey teow for dinner tonight! Can't wait to eat it. I wonder whether dad is coming home for dinner at all. Maybe he tried to call but couldn't (coz I'm using the internet..I use dial-up). Even so, he could always call my mum's handphone.

*stomach rumbles*

0 comments: