Hi. I just came back from school about an hour ago. Nice day at school today. It was quiet and relaxed. Not many cars as it's school holidays for us kids. It's a happy happy day my friend. Nothing could go wrong, or so I thought.
*farts*
Excuse me. I'm having some tummy complications. Anyway, so we sat and said our prayers. Off we went to the hall. Oh, today's test is Mathematics Paper 1 (objective)..I like Maths so I thought "Yay!I'm going to enjoy this test". Hehehe....so I did the questions. Doind, doing , doing until ..damn..I was struck with stomachache. Wasn't that bad at first so I continued doing. I thought I'll solve my problem afterwards. But it got worse..until I was in so much pain I was stuck at my pie chart question. Urghh. Suddenly, I felt sick too..felt really sick..had no choice and had to rush off to the toilet and guess what? I threw up. Hooray! All my breakfast was gone. But afterwards, immediately felt better. I don't know what happened but Mum reckons that it's the salad we had last night. Sigh~ Luckily, I did my paper fairly quickly and had lots of time to check too..though I didn't get the chance to check the last few questions. Relieved. Out of the hall, downstairs..grabbed my bag while chatting to Chew. Some people have the nerve to not budge eventhough they were blocking my way to my bag. Selfish pigs. Go put your bag somewhere. Let other people get their bags first. Some are so impatient that they always cut the line to get to their bags too. What's the hurry, friend? Some are rather ..how do you say it... oh yeah.. kiasu too. They open their question booklets immediately to check their answers with their friends. Come on...BE CONSIDERATE to your friend. That act of yours will only make them feel even more nervous!! But then again, you are only thinking about yourself. Personally, I don't like discussing my answers after the test. I strongly believe that what is done is done and you can't change it no matter how many times you check and discussing answers will only make you even more nervous for the next paper.
Give it a rest, people. Be more considerate.
p.s: my tummy is alot better now. :) Next paper is at 2.00pm. :)
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment