READ THIS !! READ THIS!!!
HBP release date coming in January
A manager of a bookstore passed along to us a memo he received that said he should expect a release date for the sixth book, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, in January 2005. This would be a logical time if the book is indeed going to be released in June, as rumors would have it (see here). It will be announced on JK Rowling's official site.
-from Mugglenet
IF THAT IS TRUE....I CAN'T WAIT!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!! It's even faster than what I expected!!! And I've only read HP5 a few times...(don't blame me..I have SPM)..WOOHOO! I hope it's true!!! But I think it'll be shorter than the last book...oh well..but HURRAY!
*Chareli & Snuffie throws a few beers to the crowd and celebrates..*
AHhh...Anyway...I've been attempting to blog about 3 times the last few days but I kept getting distracted (especially by Daniel). Moral's over!! Woot Woot! Another reason to celebrate! No more stinking moral forever!!! Hah to those who still have to take it! (I'm being mean). Anyway, there was a question in Moral that was almost similar to my trial's question so I'm quite happy with that..it's format is a little different from what I remember, then again Moral's format is ever-changing (how stupid). Oh..so all I have left is EST (today), Chemistry and Biology. Hehehe..There's about 2 hours and 50 minutes left to EST..hooray! Hope it'll go well. Oh yeah, I'm pleased to say that I'm not thinking of that stupid Grudge ghost as often as before..keke. Great. :) Until then...
bye!
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment