Monday, December 13, 2004

Back home again :D

Yahoo. I'm so happy to be home. Before I let you in on today's happenings, here's a short summary of Friday till now.

Friday (10/12/04) -

Sore, Bruised & Wet in Fuji Ice Palace:
In the morning, my cousin Nicole who's 9 went for tuition so I was pretty much alone. In the afternoon, we went ice-skating at the place near her house. It's called Fuji Ice Palace and it's next to IMM. I've only tried ice-skating once in my entire life and that was a few years back in Sunway Pyramid. Little did I know that it was soooo slippery once I stepped onto the ice!To cut the long story short, I fell down alot of times like what Nicole said in her blog. My cousin was being a little meanie when she kept laughing and said "I didn't even fall down once!" Hey dear, how many times have you been skating and how many times have I gone?! Seriously, she's quite an expert. LUckily she was nice enough to teach me to sakte (she's a not bad teacher) otherwise I'll be hanging onto the bar the whole afternoon. But I still did fall alot though there was once I fell coz Nicole came behind me at top speed and hugged me ...and we both fell on the ice. And did you know that only while skating did I realise that my butt was probably wet from falling?? (coz I only noticed some others'). AIseh. How embarassing but what to do. WHen I finally managed to skate much better, they had to close the place for the machine to clean the ice or something like that. How annoying.cheh. Man, I wish I could go skating more often. After that, I had to brave the crowd with my wet butt.Sigh~ I could have gone home but Nicole kept whining and she wanted to go to the library nearby..so whatever la. I planned to scold anyone who sniggered at my butt and show the "finger" to them. I think some guys did laugh but I decided that it wasn't such a good idea especially with my little cousin around..Kekeke. I went back only to discover that I had bruises everywhere (left hand, both knees..the one on my right knee is the worst bruise, and even my bum).The one on my right knee, let's call her, Elsie Scrattocks, has turned a real deep black today and is as long as 4 inches. yikes! * i'll post pics of it tomorrow*
What kept getting on my nerves was the fact that Nicole kept saying " You poor thing! I didn't even fall down once! Last time when I first skated I also didn't get so many bruises." After that I malas to layan her already.

Saturday (11/12/04)-
Yay! My parents came today! I was so happy coz I missed them quite alot. Hehehe. In the morning, I had to force Nicole to do her theory and to make her do it, I had to bargain with her that I would draw a picture for her is she did her theory...aiseh susahnya.
I decided to stay home since I wanted to wait for my parents and there was the fact that my whole body was aching from the whole ice-skating experience.
In the afternoon, Nicole somehow managed to trick me into going shopping with her. SO naughty especially when I wanted to wait for my parents. In the end, I went out while my parents waited at my uncle's house. The whole shopping thing wasn't too bad coz I bought some new "me" Giordano shirts (all green in colour :P). Went out for dinner with my uncle. Nicole and her mum went to watch some ballet. Came back after a nice full dinner and watched some "Sex and The City". Kekeke. one of my fav shows. Later, I had a nice chat with my parents..yeah I miss them.

Today (Sunday, 12/12/04) -
Nothing much to say about today except that I came home today. Before that we went shopping as usual. The most annoying thing was that I ended up getting sick. Urghh. Must have came from my other cousin. She made my niece sick too I bet. Poor baby. At Least she's a lot better today.
Walking around with a stupid large bag didn't help either. SO I ended up kicking some counters in Takashimaya ( I kick stuff when I'm mad).
But I'm back home already and boy do I miss my bed or what. Took some panadol and yay..I'm better. I better go to bed already..Die loh. My dad found out I'm using the pc..kekeke. Nite everyone.

0 comments: