Chief Big Bear is my koko a.k.a big bro.... and Chief Little Bear is ..me!
Chief Big Bear : What have you been up to?
Chief Little Bear : sneezing ..
Chief Big Bear : and?
Chief Little Bear : coughing.. and sleeping .. and popping pills
Chief Little Bear : Welcoming the X'mas cheer.
Chief Big Bear : hahahah
Yeap. I'm pretty much been up to nothing. Being sick can be quite a bore. I'm hungry. I didn't have any breakfast except for a cup of Milo. *sniffs* My ears feel quite blocked from all the sniffing.
I was actually set to go meet the manager of my local McD tomorrow to look for a job. But the problem is that not only I'm sick, I can only work about 1 to 2 weeks. I doubt they'll hire me. Even Chips thinks so too.I'm feeling rather bummed about it cause I really want to try working and earn some money ( to spend). Maybe I'll tell her later that I decided to not go meet the manager at all. I'll ask Mum about it.
Meanwhile, I'll busy myself with tons of stuff to do like..reading (I bought lots of materials from Kinokuniya Singapore including some more of the Lemony Snicket stuff), decorating the Christmas tree and blogging of course.
I just realised that when people return from holiday, they are tan (for the Westerners), fit and glowing with health. Instead of achieving that, I think I look rather battered up getting sick and all. Probably like I went into a big fight. I don't know why but sometimes I think bruises are cool. :p
edit: Omigosh. I didn't even know that Count Olaf has a blog. In case you are wondering who that weirdo is..he's the villain from A Series of Unfortunate Events. (yes..I'm very obssessed with it suddenly). I must say that he is one of the most conceited villains ever..I've never seen anyone so perasan before. Anyway, I just had lunch. Nothing much except fried fish and petola. Oh yeah, earlier I was answering some survey on Friendster but I accidently deleted it before I managed to post it. How annoying. I'll answer it later I guess. I'm really happy to know that I finally made Hui Yi turn her back on that stupid Hillary DUff (who so sucks ass). And I don't care whether I spelled her name wrong with 2 "l" s. I'm glad to know that I've managed to do something for the community and spread the "love" around for Hill Duff Beer. I really hate it when the people you chat to take a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long time to reply..I mean reply lah otherwise don't bother chatting at all. What is the point of only saying a few stupid words for like an hour? To those who do that often, you can stick your head in some pile of mud. I like to give out sarcastic replies when annoying people chat to me..like this guy asked me what my ambition was. I told him I wanted to be a janitor. Another idiot called me authistic and spastic..but this fella is a real rude one so no point bothering about him.
Anyway, I've got to go pop some more pills. I think I'll cut my nails and post something later about all the weird dreams I've been having lately. ;) Oh yeah, I decided to not go to work anymore.sigh~
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment