Thursday, December 16, 2004

Some People Just Infuriate Me

NOTE: This post is aimed towards all people who sneered at me and smirked by saying "eleh, you're so rich." To HELL with you.

I just hate it when people always say to me that I'm so rich. What is that supposed to mean?! It annoys me even more when they say it with a tone and that tone's not very pleasant..I can tell you that. Sometimes, it even sounds like a sneer. Don't you hate that when people do it to you?? It's not that I hate being rich but let me tell you, I'm not filthy rich. My dad just makes enough for us to live comfortably. Then why do people always have this sooooooooooooo stupid stereotype about doctors being the richest people in the world?!! Leave the poor doctors alone. For your information, the richest people are businessmen, not doctors. These people just assume that just because you're or your dad's a doctor, you've got an endless money tree!!! And that is so f*king not true! Yes, I am mad. I hate it when people do this. To me, it's a sort of prejudice. It's even insulting (especially if it's done with a sneer). JUst because they think we're rich (I said they think, not I admitted I am..), they think we can afford anything we want. Well, knock you heads on the wall you dumbasses! Wake up!!! Doctors have to work their asses off too! Doctors are just humans like you are and not ALL doctors earn alot! And I hope you open your filthily polluted eyes to see that the AIM of being a doctor is not to make money first but TO SAVE PEOPLE AND HELP OTHER PEOPLE.

0 comments: