Life's been pretty much ok lately. *I always think about what to blog in bed but everytime I try to write my mind just goes blank..i wonder why?*My trip to KL was quite fun. Had fun at Coca Restaurant..(yummy~ the chilli sauce just got hotter.I love steamboat)..had fun at the Noodle Room in KL Hilton as well. That was really nice. I love the way they put the green chilis..(green chilis are some of my favourite food!) *if you hope to see a picture of it..you might not coz I'm feeling lazy*
Christmas Eve was a riot at the area around Sungei Wang Plaza.The whole place was flooded with people. Some idiots started spraying other people with the snow and string thingy. Some poor cars got sprayed too. There were alot of people selling all those snow sprays and santa hats. I wanted to buy a santa hat but never did coz the one that I wanted (a little furry round the edges) was sold out. :( Then since everyone were on the streets,obviously traffic jam also happened. My parents and I quickly got out of there before anything big happened. To tell you the truth, it was a little scary.
Next day, did some shopping..hehehe. Bought a cool jacket from Zara......for RM159.90 which is practically RM160. My mum offered..I didn't particularly asked for it :D I did try on another very cool jacket (more like a blazer) but guess how much it cost??! RM499!!! Can buy me several meals at some nice restaurants! Phew!But I must say, it was a very nice one.
*cough*..weird my cough is still going on. Hope it will be gone.
On the last day, coming back...it rained on the way home. We experienced a very near-death incident which I rather not talk about ;) Thankfully, we're all alive and well and kicking. Thanks to God who saved us.
At night, I scuttered off to Suzanne's house for a little Christmas gathering that she had. It was actually a Christmas dinner..that's what she told us :D So off I went,feeling hungry. I got there alright,wasn't too lost. Shirley,Hanis(came a few minutes later), Ci Pei, Chyrene (who already left for Sarawak :( ) and Suzanne were there sitting at the lounge munching stuff. *I wanted to take photos but I forgot ;P paiseh~ * No offence to Suzanne but I was thinking, "hey, didn't you said this was a dinner?How come you guys are only eating biscuits,chips and some X'mas cake? Where's the real food? I'm hungry. Oh well, have a jelly I guess." Hehehe..I thought she wasn't going to give us any real food..as I was getting full from all the biscuits and cake,suddenly she said, let's have dinner! Alamak..sigh~ If I knew, I wouldn't have eaten so much biscuits. Dinner was great. All the food that I liked was there. To cut it short. It was a great gathering la. Get to meet my friends after not meeting them for a long long time. I got to fool around with Ci Pei's new phone too--> Motorola E398. One of the phones that I was considering to buy. By the way, go to Suzanne's blog for a very in detail description of the gathering especially the part where blur Chyrene eats some jelly. ;)
*skips the blogging of the other few days*
God. It's cold today. I had to switch the fan off coz it made me sneeze..alot. It's been raining so much (I don't think that's helping the tsunami victims). Oh yeah. Big news flash for my blog. TSUNAMI HAPPENED IN MALAYSIA! Not just Malaysia actually but also in Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Thailand..etc. (You can get it from the news). I dont think I have to describe about it coz it's all over the news unless you don't read the news ;) I would just like to dedicate this post to all the victims of the tsunami. It's been really sad and devastating to see so much wreck come into other people's lives. (my, many people have experienced near-death incidents lately) For the Malaysians, it's been really shocking because it's never ever happened to us before! Even in textbooks like in Geography, you are taught : Kita orang Malaysia harus bersyukur kerana Malaysia tidak mengalami apa-apa bencana alam seperti gempa bumi, tsunami ..etc. And look now! We've got waves as high as 2 coconut trees crashing down in Penang. It's terrible to see all the wreckage brought by the waves. Just one huge wave sweeps everything away and flattens the whole place into nothingness. Those poor parents must feel terrible and very helpless to see their children swept away by the waves and can do nothing to prevent it. One 2 year old boy lost both his parents from the tsunami. I wonder how he's going to get identified coz he's so young and he wouldn't know his own name. Poor thing. It was lucky that I didn't go off to Phuket or Krabi this year for Christmas. If I did, I'm pretty sure I'll get swept away coz last time in Phuket, the hotel I stayed in was just next to Patong Beach.haih~ And sometimes, it annoys me to see all those rich people on tv who say that they're doing their part to help but instead wear so much jewellery that they're literally dripping in them. If you really wanna help, go pawn your jewels into cash and donate to those victims. Be done with all those photo taking. I don't understand why when you donate (I mean from those big companies and VIPs)..you have to take so much pictures. It's as if you're just donating to get yourself into the papers. grr. I don't like that. Don't tell me that I talk so much but never do my part cause I just donated RM50 to the tsunami victims along with what my parents donated. RM50 may not be much but at least it can help them (I still have to repay my dad for the RM50 ;p ) So people..especially those with handphones, do your part to help those who are less fortunate than you. You don't have to donate alot. In fact, you can just sms and donate. To donate, listen out on Hitz.fm and you will know how to.
* I warn you. This is going to be a very very long post *
Oh yeah, still no letter from those dumb ASEAN people but I already know my results ;) I'm unsuccessful. Hehehe. Never mind..maybe next time (is there a next time?). Anyways, I already know that I'm going to study in ACJC so yay!!! :D And I just got a call from ACS Oldham Hall (that's my boarding school) and I'm accepted as well! Hooray! A new experience awaits me. This will be my first time boarding. Hehehe. I'm excited. If you ever come down to Singapore, be sure to visit me! Give me a call first (for those who know me personally) or maybe a comment or a taggie on my blog. Don't worry. I'll still be blogging. Boy this baby will never close and will go on forever! :D *I love my blog* I'll be leaving Muar soon to go to Singapore. I'm going tomorrow morning actually. Phew~I feel a little tingly. This time's packing will be very different. I'm like bringing almost everything over! I hope they allow pc games coz I wanna play my Sims !(I just bought all the expansion packs though my stupid Hot Date and Vacation still has error.). I haven't actually packed yet. I will do it later. I might go visit Ci Pei later at McDonald's. She's working there. She told me that she'll be at the counter today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. I might go disturb her..buy a curly fry or two (yay! Prosperity Burger's back!) and maybe get her fired! Mwahahahahaahha! Oklah. I decided to be kind and spare you of my more ramblings. Did you notice my title? I took it after the Lemony Snicket books. ;) Yes I am obssessed with it. This is the only other book that I have been obssessed with other than Harry Potter. Before I forget , the pictures of my jacket and the crowd at Sg. Wang :
My beau-ti-fool jacket from Zara. Kuakakaka. You may not find it as cool as I did but I don't care. It's mine!
The crowd at Sg. Wang Plaza. Taken from Lot 10. It doesn't look much and I didn't take a better pic coz I was scared someone would snatch the camera away or knock into me :P



0 comments:
Post a Comment