Summary of the past few days :
- Had a haircut - I don't usually like haircuts. (I didn't go for one for a year!) So you can imagine that my hair used to be very long. I went to Expert Hair Studio. Decided to have a go there since so many people keep going there. If they weren't expert, I would sue them. Hahaha! But the guy, Simon, he was fantastic and did a great job cause I'm really really pleased with my hair. It's really cool to see him cut cause his hands seem to fly in and out. Funny. He asked me whether I would cry after he cut my hair. (No. I didn't cry at all.) :D
- Won a Spider-Man 2 VCD - I won this through YQ in the New Straits Times. It's the 2nd prize. I wished I won the 1st prize which was the DVD but never mind. Free stuff is always cool especially if it's Spider-Man...(I'm in love with Tobey Maguire @ Peter Parker).
- Been really busy with contests - This is part of the reason why I haven't been blogging much. It took a lot of my time cause my parents and I were rushing to fill our entries (Our fault for doing it at last minute). The contests that we took part in is the one in The Star where you spot the ball and the NST Word Puzzle. I hope we'll win something! :D
- Using the computer alot to play The Sims - I just got my Sims CD back so I installed my Sims House Party succesfully ( it was shaving problems before). Now I have trouble installing Sims:Hot Date. And yes, I did copy and paste the crack into the progamme files. Made me reinstall my Sims twice! I'll try again tomorrow, no fear! Hopefully it'll work. I can't wait to play the rest. By the way, I made 2 gay Sims and they kept kissing. It's a little disgusting but it's still damn funny! :p
- Watched my Spider-Man 2 VCD.
- Celebrated Tong Yuen Festival. - Yup. The Tong Yuen festival or Kuih Ee was here. It's a festival where you pray and make small glutinous balls in sweet soup as symbols for the New Year and harmony. We're supposed to get a year older after drinking the soup too. This year, Mum decided to pray in early morning. Since I slept late the night before, naturally I got up late as well and rpayed the last :P. The soup this year was nice!
.jpg)
That's the praying table.

Here's an upclose of the praying table. You see the longest joss stick? That's mine. You wanna know why it's so long? That's because my mum started praying early in the morning and I got up late. Hahaha! :D

My tong yuen soup. Looks really nice here.
- Decorated the Christmas tree.
.jpg)
I just decorated the X'mas tree. This is what it looks like in the morning with the flash on.
.jpg)
This is what it looks like in the morning without flash. All of the presents at the bottom aren't mine. Neither are they my parents. They're actually presents for my cousin and my koko (big bro).
1.jpg)
This is it at night with flash. I just put the lights on. Nice?
1.jpg)
And here's it without flash. I think it looks very fairy-like. Hehehe.
2.jpg)
Another one without flash. Which is nicer? Each to his or her own opinion.
- Watched TV ( Sex and the City is coming to an end! How sad :( )
- Wrote and sent out Christmas cards.
<
My card to my parents. I have my own tradition of sending cards to them every year. hehehe!

My cards to my relatives. It's a bit lop-sided.

My cards to my friends but they never send any cards to me. :(
- Had a lot of good news pouring in.
- Uploaded my last day of school photos into my Yahoo albums. - I invite you to take a look at it here. I'm too lazy to put the photos here.
Summary is over. Now. For the Good News :
- I won the Spider-Man 2 VCD. You can see my name in YQ. Hehehe.
.jpg)
Here's my prize. A Spider-Man 2 VCD. I was hoping for the DVD but what the hell, a free VCD is good too. Only bad thing is that they censored all the kissing scenes. How annoying. (yes. I like to see everything) The Malaysian Censorship Board can be so annoying and immature at times.
- My bruise is healing.

My healing bruise. This is what it looks like now. Hehe, looks like it has a hole in the middle.
- I got into ACJC!!! YEAHOO!! I'm going to study in Singapore. I'm still waiting for the results from ASEAN scholarship actually but anyways, YAHOOO! I got in! This also means that I'll be getting my handphone in Singapore. Yay! I can't wait. :D
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be out on 16th of July 2005 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's official! Go check it out at Jo Rowling's website! It's even on Mugglenet! Yay! *Look out for the easter egg in Jo's website.* What a fantastic Christmas gift from her!!!! Thanks Jo!
These few days have been really great. Hooray! More festive cheer! :D
p.s : I love the song "La La" by Ashlee Simpson (eventhough she lip-synced, it's a cool and rocking song!) and "I Just Wanna Live" by Good Charlotte. Hehe. funny video too. Oh no...I'm having shoulder aches from using the computer the whole day. I'm such a pc freak. Ouch..my back~ >.<



0 comments:
Post a Comment