Friday, January 14, 2005

Lazy People Use MSN instead of Mouths

I'm a bit lazy to blog. I feel very hungry now eventhough I had breakfast. Must be due to the library's very very cold air-con...We're actually playing a little game on the pc eventhough we're not allowed to. We as in my friend, Lim Zhi(a very cute one)<--she wrote that..not ME.. & me.I tell you guys a funny thing. I have another friend who is using the pc as well. Her name's Geraldine and she's from Sarawak! Hey Chyrene, maybe you're staying at her hometown. Oh yeah, the funny thing is that we actually chatting using Windows Messenger eventhough we're like next to each other. Hehehe..very pc-orientated. Kekeke...that's why I put "Lazy People Use MSN instead of Mouths". That shows how much technology has taken over our lives. Yeah..still having a free period. Later will be Maths lecture. Hope I can follow it. My class will be having class lunch later ,don't know where it is but I hope won't be too expensive cause the $50 that I borrowed from my aunt is almost gone as well ;P Oh yeah, there's one really really disgusting thing I saw yesterday. I was waiting for Lim Zhi to pack her stuff and so I was lookig around the library. Then suddenly I noticed this idiot fella who was digging his nose and he was REALLY into it as well. He didn't even stop when he saw me staring at him. What a thick-skinned fella. In the end, I was too disgusted and had to look away. I mean, if you wanna dig your nose, go do it somewhere private like in the toilet or something..URGH! NOT do it in public! Disgusting guy. Lucky I'm not in the same class as he. Just now he was using the pc near me as well and was very inconsiderate but putting the volume on quite loud. A girl had to come and tell him off. God, I must make a mental note to not touch the pc he uses. Goodness knows where he threw his "gold". But the thing is, he always changes pc...damn.

0 comments: