Hey all! What have you people been up to eh? It's supposed to be the supposedly called "Long Weekend". Bah humbug. It isn't that long and time passes really fast if you have lots of stuff to do.
I know I have tests next week but haha..I really want to blog about what some stupid/wuliao stuff my roomie, Qiao Wen and I did yesterday (Saturday night). Both of us were kinda "ditched" by our other 2 roomies, Ru Xing and Shi Wei who both went back to Malaysia for the so-called "long weekend". Seriously speaking, eventhough my house is very near..I go back very little!! I wonder why...hmmm
Anyway Qiao Wen and I were walking around the office area when a hostelmate (what do u call hostel mates? hosties?!) of ours asked us to borrow 2 tennis rackets and balls(stop thinking dirty)from the office for her. And being the great people that we are, we borrowed them for her. Being bored, we sat at the lounge in the life lobby. Me sitting opposite Qiao Wen. We then starting playing by throwing balls at each other and catching and throwing..haha an AHM stared at us. After that, we started bouncing tennis balls against walls and later proceeded to bounce them against the lift door. I was half-hoping for the door to open so that the ball would knock someone. Hahahaha. Then we tried to push life buttons by bouncing tennis balls on them. Unsuccessful eventhough mine hit the button. Force just wasn't strong enough. Then we bounced the balls on the floor trying to make them hit the ceiling! hahaha..after that we went to the gap between the 2 lifts (there's a gap between the lifts.the gap is slightly wider than a normal person's width)and started bouncing balls off the wall to make them zig-zag. Hahahaha.
Later we went up to our rooms. Took ice from the pantry's fridge and started throwing them out my window. Hahahaha! Quite fun I must say. Our ice kept banging off the neighbour's roof. Quite a few times the ice banged quite loudly and the neighbour looked up. I'm not sure whether he/she was looking at us but we ducked and switched the lights off! I bet he/she suspected "something". Kakaka.. Threw more ice around. We even stole ice from the other cluster's pantry fridge. Wait let me correct that sentence. it should be --->We even borrowed ice from the other cluster's pantry fridge. :D
After that we poured water down. Hahaha making the windows below splattered with water. Tried to make it like it rained. I wonder the rooms below suspected anything. Kekeke....
After that I made paper aeroplanes or paper gliders and glided them across the "well". I must say my gliders were very good! They glided very well indeed although some might not have flown across succesfully. Actually only 2 went across..hehe. So where did the others go? Some spiralled down to the chapel and most of them actually landed on the 3rd floor (guys' floor). So 3rd floor people, do not be surprised if you see gliders around! Later on, we mellowed and was a lot less hyper. Actually I was very tired already last night , what with spending most of the day out in Labrador Park and meeting Hui Yi in Orchard and also waiting for her stupid friend.
Definitely was great to meet her after such a long time. I must say, wow! She has grown taller. Nonetheless, still shorter than me. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She's looks different and is rather different. Is that a good thing? Maybe..depends. I still haven't decided.
I went to Suntec and Taka today. I'm happy. I bought myself new flip flops from Topshop. Green ones..they cost me $19. Quite alot but more reasonable than certain places. I think I'm a little sick again. Heh...nevermind la. Need to mug. At least I still have holiday for tomorrow. Yay!
exhausted and stuff-legged Chareli.
p.s: I got 49/50 for my GP which was an open book test (meaning can refer to books) and I'm happy about it. Sadly, failed my Chemistry though I improved by 0.5 marks...sigh~ I NEED TO BUCK UP AND I NEED SOME HELP!
Don't worry. I'm not depressed. I'm feeling quite good these few days apart from certain stuff. *winks*
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment