Thursday, June 09, 2005

Who Am I?

  1. I am myself or at least, I try to be myself.
  2. I'm a Gemini Dragon and very proud to be one.
  3. I'm a 17 year old girl.
  4. I'm a tomboy and yes, I admit that. ;)
  5. I'm a hopeless romantic and yes, I admit that. ;)
  6. I'm also a rather girly person on the inside and yes, I admit that too. ;)
  7. I'm a person who enjoys praise yet still finds it hard to take in criticism.
  8. I like to self-analyse myself.
  9. I'm a tech geek.
  10. I admit it. I'm quite a nerd as well.
  11. I'm a rocker. Hip hopper? I think not.
  12. I'm childish but I can be mature at times.
  13. I sometimes am overcome with identity crisis.
  14. I am a person with weird or "interesting" thoughts.
  15. I think too much sometimes and that wastes some of my time away.
  16. I do not know how to prioritise.
  17. I'm a loyal person especially to my friends.
  18. I like picking my toenails. ;)
  19. I also enjoy taking pictures of sleeping people as you might have already noticed.
  20. I can be quite disgusting at times.
  21. I'm also quite the neat freak/clean freak. Just ask my roomies. ;)
  22. I hate people touching my stuff and never putting them back in the same place, same corner and exact angle.
  23. I think I get crushes quite easily.
  24. I'm a huge fan of Avril Lavigne, Harry Potter and Linkin Park (alphabetical order,mind you).
  25. I'm a rebel. Just ask my parents. ;)
  26. I still find it hard to say sorry.
  27. I talk back. Ask my parents. ;)
  28. I never do homework or at least complete alot on time. Ask people. ;)
  29. I have many personalities. I'm a Gemini. Don't blame me, blame my horoscope.
  30. I'm very polite to teachers though and I respect them.
  31. I think I was several teachers' pet in high school.
  32. I'm an animal lover especially those with fur.
  33. I'm very anti-Hilary Duff.
  34. I love deep and meaningful movies although they often evoke a tear or two. About Schimdt made me cry. The Passion made me sob.
  35. I love chatting to dad when he's in a good mood. He's funny.
  36. I love chatting to mum too. She has funny ideas at times.
  37. I don't like crying in public. Many people haven't seen me cry. Last time I cried in public was on the last day of my high school years(I actually tried not to but I couldn't).
  38. I often wonder how did the hair on my big toes grow to be so long.
  39. I used to like boybands. Mainly because I was brainwashed ;) .
  40. I haven't worn a skirt in about 4 years, excluding my uniform of course. However, this might change this year. ;)
  41. I can sit in front of the tv, computer and book for the whole day.
  42. I spoiled my eyes by reading in the dark when I was about 10 years old. I enjoyed a book too much.
  43. I'm quite the book worm though this has lessen quite a bit.
  44. I'm an honest person and I used to be so frank that I actually hurt peoples' feelings.
  45. I have my own opinions and am not afraid to say it out (though this happens only with people I know).
  46. I'm a shy person in actual fact and especially quiet with people I don't know.
  47. I have a hot temper.
  48. I can be quite rude. Ask my parents. ;)
  49. I have a very fiery and fiesty attitude. Ask my friends especially Gurmesh. ;)
  50. I'm quite a nocturnal person and often stay up very late through the night. I'm proud to say that I finally have the fulfilling experience of staying up all night and it was a school night, mind you ;)

0 comments: