Dreamt about Convent Muar. But instead of being at the old usual place, it was on top of a small hill. Weird. For some reason, Eunice and I were (I think Michelle Leong was there too) rushing ..kind of like racing to SMC but I had some sort of a stupid detour and lost them. Suddenly I felt thirsty and went off to this nearby house. Walked up and up the stairs and stumbled upon a toilet. You know how Malaysian toilets are..typically dirty
and tiled all over. For some strange reason, the toilet had an array of local desserts but kind of twisted in a way and there was a lady cleaner inside who didn't seem to notice my presence at all. I remember trying to scoop up some yellow jelly but it was totally tasteless 
So I was trying to scoop some "santan" from the other container when suddenly I realised something and ran down the stairs..Out of the house and into another house. This house looks more like my house but (this is super wacky), a huge liner like the Titanic banged into the front of it..but the house didn't have a single scratch, eventhough the gate was gone. There, I met my koko. And we waited for Sheok who didn't arrive and ran back to my school in a hurry because there was some sort of a concert going on..very strange.

Second Dream
This might freak some of you out but I actually dreamt about Satan/the Devil
. Floating around. Was some sort of a nightmare to me. I had trouble sleeping that night but you know what my Koko reckons? He reckons Rock & Roll is calling out to me 
Third Dream
I was with my Koko and Sheok in a shopping mall that is rather similar to Midvalley or Takashimaya I think. Can't quite remember. Then, out of nowhere, a very cute puppy was sitting on the floor, rather like a Cocker Spaniel I believe. Suddenly someone stole the puppy and we chased after him. We chased him even to the lower floor where we had to go by staircase. (This dream was very vivid a few days back but I'm sorry to say that it staled a little because I took such a long time to blog) I'll cut short. We managed to catch the guys (there were 2!) with the help of my parents. I tried to hit him hard, kick him but strangely, in my dreams I try to hit people hard but always can't as if I was suffering from lack of energy and I mean all the time! This isn't the first dream that's like that. By then, we had the guy cuffed and tied up and everything, then the authorities gave me my chance to get back at him. I looked around. Found a kettle plugged in, you know like those in hotels. Then I opened the spout and hot YELLOW water (maybe it was tea) kept spouting at the villain. I think he got blisters all over after that. What a weird way to attack people!! Then dream ended.
That's one heck of a subconscious mind I have there. Wonder whether anyone can analyse it for me. Maybe Kenneth? Since your PW was on Dreams and Oneirology.
I think my mind has rested for awhile. No funny dreams this week or none that I can remember =D Ahhh..I better get cracking with my work and those testimonials for Wen Dee and Shi Wei. OMG! It's already near mid of December..don't you just hate the way time flies?
-chareli-



0 comments:
Post a Comment