Which reminds me, SOME people really need to learn how to open and shut a door quietly or rather GENTLY. Seriously. You're fucking getting on my nerves more and more everyday. ESPECIALLY when I'm trying to rest. Inconsiderate insolent brat. I didn't want to call you that but your behaviour has forced me to.
Another random thought, the paper thing during PCCG today was fucking nonsensical. My Johari and Nohari windows are so much better.
However, a word of thanks to Kenneth and Wei Jie.
Kenneth for sharing the same views and clearing my doubts.
Wei Jie for clearing my doubts and enlighthening me on something.
By the way, people should not assume that I cannot read this word.

Silly assumption indeed. Don't follow Wei Jie's mistake. =P
Oh Dad has been exceptionally great too. Very encouraging. I'll elaborate more when I have the time..until then..
Take care people.
-chareli-
p.s: Oh I forgot one more thing. The AC Glory is utter rubbish and full of flaws.
Quote Kenneth " The AC spirit is a clever cover up for all that snobbery."
How true indeed, my dear friend.
Life seems like another black hole sometimes.
How fun it would be to go punch myself in the stomach like how I used to.



0 comments:
Post a Comment