Literal translation: Tired crazy but fun too. =P
Haha! Seriously. Literal translations are funny. I'm not going to blog much because I'm super tired. My class had to stay back after school today for the sports meet and we were lifting hurdles all the way as well as raising them to the appropriate heights. Boy, were we glad when we were done!! And we had to do it all in the rain too! :(
But after that, Kenneth, Penny, Shuang, Wei Jie, Jian Nan and I went out for dinner. Shuang called it a "class outing." I guess you could if our class really consisted of 6 people only. Haha! Holland V was our dinnerplace. Where else but the ACSians favourite haunt?? Kenneth's choice to choose the restaurant today since it was his idea to go out for dinner. Whoa..guess which restaurant he chose. Our rich boy.. nah just kidding.. chose Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao! Good choice I must say. The food was good. My beef noodles in chilli oil was yummy. Definitely worth it =)
But before that, we were speculating whether we had to resort to eating only the chilli on the table. Haha! But Kenneth being the rich fella that he is, treated Penny to dinner to stop her from whacking his back with cold wet hands. However Kenneth insisted that he has wanted to treat her for a long time already. Okkkk.. Anyway long story la and today's not the day to blog too much because we all know that we have a Chem common test tomorrow. Horrible. And Chem SPA Skill B too. Luckily it's Skill B otherwise can faint because I'm exhausted.
Okla. Till next time..toodles.
-chareli-
p.s: The fucktard NS guy is becoming a nuisance. I hope that he'll get run over by bus 48 soon. 191 will do too. Fucktard. You don't simply stereotype people and act smart ok??! If I'm not wrong, I bet you're one of those spoilt brats too. I shall not hesitate to be impolite to you anymore if I see you, you fucktard.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment