I know I said I wouldn't post until the Prelims were over but this incident is so blog-worthy that I decided to forgo some of my precious revision time to immortalise this PE lesson in my blog. Forgive me but I'll just randomly type out whatever that comes into my head. I'm too lazy to form perfect sentences.
Here goes:
Slept at 3am the night/morning before. Overslept. Roomie didn't wake me up. Thought I was ponning school. Woke up at 7.45am. Was pleasantly pleased to know that I have 5 sms-es waiting for me. No worries, now that Prelims are near, school's kinda slack. People ponning to study, people strolling late into school like nobody's business. Teachers here are so understanding that it's unbelievable. Accidently pangseh-ed Penny because I wasn't able to pon lectures together with her, not like she listened anyway. Studied Bio in the morning. Lots of people staring at me on my way to school. The attention's kinda fun. Was debating whether to go by front gate (risk of detention) or climb in by the back gate (wearing a skirt without shorts). Went by front gate first. Saw a guy ahead of me. Let him go first to test the waters. Saw him stopping by the guard house (not very good sign). Walked all the way to the back and to my horror, saw the principal and vice principals overlooking the construction site(near the back gate). How in the world to climb without getting noticed? Realised that part of the gate was covered. What the hell and just climbed over it. Climbed with style this time. Everything went smoothly. No skirt getting caught like the first time. What a feat! Such an accomplishment! Ponned Bio supp with Penny in the library. Felt bad afterwards 'cause Madam said she wanted to see me most in class. Ouch. Class class class. Day felt short. Yay! I would love to come to school this way everyday. Haha. We had to "ta pau" food for GP because GP was eating into our lunch. So if you're hungry, you're allowed to eat in class by NSP only. Was waiting for the lift to come when stupid RJ Prom Queen had to spot me with my packet of food.
"Girl, girl, you bringing food up into the room?" (As if I wanna tell you.)
"Hey girl, cannot bring up!"
"Er.. Ok whatever"
and Chareli runs away! Ran all the way up to 4th floor where my base class is. Hahaha. Think you can stop me? Eat shit, you Prom Queen.
Yummy Char Siew Rice. Boring GP lesson. Zzzz. Yay! Water polo! Last PE lesson ever. Oh, Mr. Lau's not in. Whee! No Teacher! 3 hours of water polo! How much tanning can you do? I have nice tanlines now. Haha. Who played? Whoever came of course which was me, Shuang, Chin Yen, Genn, Mel, Sum, Chee Han, Tofu, Nic, Yi Liang, Dennise, Wei Jie and Jian Nan. =D
Fun fun fun! Guys, no nipples above water and stop flashing! Chee Han cupping water with his hands to cover his nipples! Sum exposing his butt to everyone while grabbing the ball. Tofu's very very very scary ball tosses which sends every female goalkeeper into the water. Shuang and Genn screaming like mad woman and Mel whacking balls into the goalpost too. Wei Jie trailing Sum and grabbing his butt. Jian Nan getting bullied as a goalkeeper and whacking his head on the goalpost twice. Ball flying out of water a few times and onto the track! Several guys had to go collect the ball in their near-naked glory. How could I ever forget my personal favourite: me blocking Tofu's header and whacking the ball on his nose by accident. Felt so bad after that. More and more and more but it was all fun fun fun!
Mel's right. The class should have done this more often in the past. I find us wishing we had done more of this and that in the past. Sadly. That's what happens when you're only given 2 years to bond as a class. When you start getting close, it's time to fall apart. Hopefully not crumble. We'll always keep in touch, right? It's impossible to do that with everyone but with a few of those important to me at least.
The BEST and LAST PE lesson ever. I'm going to miss PE.
-chareli-
p.s: No more posts until after Prelims. See you and Jia You and all the best and and and... I actually did watch Pirates 2! With a bunch of guys as well (Jian Nan, Wei Jie, Tofu, and Dennise). Haha. Interesting times.
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment