=D
Hello 2007! Wow. It's almost 2 hours into the new year! Time seriously flies. I can't emphasise more on that.
Just awhile ago I was still in Singapore.
Just awhile ago I was still chatting to my friends in a cafe in Muar.
Oh, 2007 is the first year that I enjoyed the luxury of doing a countdown to the New Year with my friends!!! =D =D FIRST TIME. Thanks mum! =D
Too bad I didn't get to enjoy it with some booze. (Note to self: Blog about booze)
Hahaha. Anyway, was great to meet up with old friends again, especially Chyrene! Been super long since I saw her. Thank God she came back from the US. Should meet up with her again with Suzanne and the gang. By the way, I don't understand why those losers in the cafe stared at us when we wished each other Happy New Year. They were looking at us like it was some forbidden act! Anyway, fuck you (First Fuck You of the Year!) losers! Nyahahaha!
Wonder how's Kenneth's countdown on WoW. He's probably still playing now.
Sometimes, I don't really see the big deal about the New Year. Like what's so big about it. It's just another day, just that you made a certain period a year and the next day happens to be the New Year. Get it? You don't? Never mind la. Just my rambling. But even so, I would prefer to have New Year as a holiday unlike stupid Johor which has a holiday for every other weird holiday but not New Year! WTF indeed. Sorry, don't think I'm a very patriotic person.
You are such a fucking asshole.
You drive me mad. Are you doing it on purpose or what?
What's the purpose of that stupid big wall between us right now?
I don't get you. I don't understand you.
I want to yell at you.
I want to give you the biggest smack that you'll ever receive on your face.
Why don't you just erase me out of your life if that's so much easier?
We don't even have to be friends.
What kind of a friend are you being to me anyway?!
I feel like such a pathetic loser because I still hold on to that hope.
Yeah, I know we shouldn't start the New Year off with such bitter feelings but I can't help it.
"It" made me feel so.
"They" made me feel so.
Thanks so much.
Mum probably felt a little resentment within herself too. Personal reasons.
I want to tell her what's bugging me but aiya, I fear she might not get it.
Not that she won't get it but sometimes we think differently.. and though I do tell her stuff about my friends, I haven't really been letting her in on matters in this area. Never mind. I can talk to someone or Kenneth if I'm really desperate. Hahahaha!
I wanted to prevent myself from being bitter but circumstances didn't allow me.
You just became more and more kanasai. Fuck you man.
Thanks for the "wonderful half" of the New Year.
Anyways, Happy New Year again people!
Cheers to a better year, better ties, better life, better academic year, maybe a love life too. =) Cheers!
*drinks a swig of beer*
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago


