Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Today is Receive-Lots-Of-Shit Day

"Why does it always shit on me?.."
Sing to the tune of Travis's Why Does It Always Rain On Me.



That's one shit you should never let go of! GOLDEN SHIT.
SO much shit came through for my family and I today... So much so that it was like diarrhoea.

So the first shit that came through the day was... Nive's phone call! Hahaha! Kidding la but she woke me up before 9am! Booo. No, that wasn't it. The first shit was waking up early and getting ready and waiting for my fucked up driving instructor to come and getting stood up by him. Fucker. Eh wait, that was a blessing! I didn't want to see his face and I stil don't want to. Since I was free, I decided to call up this agency which starts with an "I", a "D" and a "P". Well, what happened was that I received a letter from them the day before via snail mail and have been trying to contact them the whole day. Sadly, wasn't able to get through to the man that I needed to speak too. All that I fucking got was answers from stupid answering machines asking me to leave messages. I got so irritated that I seriously considered leaving this as a message : FUCK YOU PEOPLE.

That continued until today and that was the first shit of the day.

Then, my folks came back from work for lunch (as always). My dad gave me a small amount of shit and I was so infuriated that I nearly stopped eating and was on the verge of spitting. But thankfully, I composed myself. Anyways, I know the reason for his uptightness and it isn't his fault , eventhough he really shouldn't allow it to get to him and end up affecting others.

Anyways, that was just a small shit. The second shit came when the amazingly stupid people in that agency picked up the phone. So, I asked "What's the problem with my application?"
The letter that came stated that I didn't forward the necessary documents to UNSW and strangely, I remember going to the office personally more than twice and handing them my documents and everything was happily said to be "done"! So the shithead (It's justified. He's a walking shit.) that I spoke to insisted that UNSW rejected me because I didn't have the minimum points required for their architectural course. Then, I was like "What (the hell) are you talking about? They stated that they need 10 points in their prospectus and I have that!".

Shithead: Oh.. then let me check again.
-- This already indicates how stoopid he is. He doesn't even know the exact reason.
Shithead: Oh well, the quota has been filled already.
Me: Oh is it?
Shithead: Yeah, you applied too late la.
Me: But your people told me that I was still in time for the first intake! Otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered at all.
bla
bla
bla
Shithead finally says "I dunno what went wrong with your application."
bla
bla
bla
Me: Ok. Thanks. Bye bye.

Told the folks and dad gave Mr. Shithead a good telling off.

to be continued...

NOTE: Receive-Lots-Of-Shit Day actually falls on 30th January 2007.

0 comments: