Friday, March 23, 2007

UVERworld

Heyho people!
Sorry the title's not a typo. =P It's a JAP band's name!
Let me introduce you to some music. Jap music to be more specific. Gosh, I'm really getting addicted to their stuff. It's seriously great. Here's some:


UVERworld - Colours of the Heart


UVERworld - D-Technolife


UVERworld - (ゼロの答) Zero no Kotae


UVERworld - Chance


UVERworld - Just Melody

Here are 5 songs to start you with. It's not heavy rock. Very easy listening...well, that's for me. Just be open-minded and try it! =D
My favourites from this selection is Colours of the Heart, D-Technolife and Chance, I believe.
Any of you guys watch Bleach? I think you might recognise some songs if you so. =)

Hahaha. I'm afraid I've been in a very J-rock music mood these few days. Not particularly J-rock but Jap music. It just gives you a different feel?
Very refreshing. Enjoy!

p.s: Some people commented that Takuya (the frontman with the getting-stuck-in-your-head voice) is disturbingly effeminate. At first, I thought he was hot but that was only because his face was covered by a microphone in the D-Technolife pv. =P

p.s: yes Nive. I know UVERworld looks like LIVERworld.

0 comments: