I've been drawing abit eversince I came here. Just my hobby and seriously, I find it very relaxing! Nonetheless, it still requires some amount of concentration and you might find me in a distracted daze whenever you catch me in one of my drawing moods. =)
First up...
Misa Misa a.k.a. Amane Misa from
Death Note. First character that I drew when I was here and in Randwick too.

The genius
L. Yi Liang told me that this image cracked him up when he first saw it. Haha... apparently the line "I'm L" was cheesy but hey, that was in the manga! =P

How can you forget the SMOULDERINGLY HOT
LIGHT?! I know he's just an anime character but he's DAMN HOT! I'm most proud of this one in this trio series.
----------The Evolution of Haruhi Suzumiya----------

My first Haruhi drawing. Not very alike I'm afraid. Oh if you don't know her, she's
Suzumiya Haruhi from
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Great anime that one! Interesting in both plot and the way it was presented. Very short too, only 15 episodes?

I seriously love it when
Haruhi appears
in the bunny suit. She's so cute and yes, I admit.. she's HOT too. Haha. Sorry to say this wasn't a top notch effort. Maybe I'll redo it when I have some time some other day.

My first sketch of the next Haruhi drawing. Yup, this is how I start my drawings and it's the best way to start by a sketch as well. More organised.

What I like about filling in is that you can see how the character gradually comes to life. Kind of silly to say this but it's like magic yeah? Amazing. =) But this was an abandoned sketch. I realised it wasn't going to be good enough.

The revised sketch. Notice any difference? =P Very subtle I must say.

AND HERE SHE IS! XD I'm
damn proud of this one but then I realised a very tiny detail was missing and added it to the next photo.

Can you spot the difference between the previous photo and this one? Once again, very subtle and maybe because of the was I took the photo, you couldn't see it. That was how Suzumiya Haruhi came alive. X)
-------------------

Next up,
Jin from
Samurai Champloo. This was a sketch based on another sketch I found online. Haha. Samurai Champloo's another cool anime with samurais and based in the Edo period in Japan and mish-mashed with lots of hip hop elements too. One of the best music I've heard in anime.

KUROSAKI ICHIGO FROM
BLEACH! He's another HOT guy! XD

Rukia the Shinigami from Bleach!
That's about all I've drawn for now. Like them? =D
Do comment. However, only constructive criticism is accepted. XD
Oh, I also bought a hat the other day. NOT ANY PLAIN HAT. IT'S A FEDORA!!!!!! THE ONE I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR! XD
AUD$25.95 from Dotti. So JT right? XD Such an impulsive buy too, eventhough I've been scouting around for it for such a long time. The feeling at that moment was like "Buy NOW! Worry LATER!". Such a bad habit. XD

Here's the divine hat as worn by JT.

Kelly Clarkson got me all hooked on it after I saw this "Since You Been Gone" video, rather than inspired by JT. She looks good here, ya?
Haven't worn my hat yet though. Hahaha.
Was out most for most of today.
Morning - Malaysia Hall's Rip Off Open Day. Hahaha. But it was still good to eat sambal again.
Afternoon - Sugarplum ice cream, Coles and home where I zzz-ed.
Night - Out in the city! Hung around the Opera House again. It's becoming my backyard! Woohoo! =D Ice cream again. XD
Think I'll hang around Bondi Beach tomorrow today for my site analysis.
Have a good Sunday! =D
p.s: You may notice that at times, I'm really lazy to add my blog name to the pictures. Haha. Can't be bothered with it sometimes.
edit: I was devastated and still am when Wei Jie told me that Youtube removed all anime episodes. WTF WTF WTF!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment