As you can see from the picture above, I made a deal with Shi Wei. Haha. The deal was that "When Shi Wei moves out from her sister's place, she has to stay there for 2 weeks without running back crying to her sister AND she has to cook at least 2 meals by herself one of which is a rice dish and the other any of her choice."
If she accomplishes that, I'll pay her 10 bucks. Aussie bucks! =D
Woots. Hands down if you say she can't make it!
HAHA! =D And that makes the whole world.
God, I'm so bored of Vitruvius. AHHHHH!!!
I HAVE TO END THIS ASSIGNMENT REALLY SOON. IT'S SO YUCKY.
Think I'll be staying overnight at my uni tonight. I'll let you know if that happens. Work through the night! Sure can get through it. As long as I stay there, it will be safe.
Oh, you might also notice something funny on my Winamp (from the picture)... I'm listening to Danity Kane! HAHA. Because of that Shi Wei called me a teeny bopper. EH NO LA.
TEENY BOPPER = LISTENING TO GIRLFRIEND
Danity Kane quite hot what. Haha. Aiya, been listening to abit of RnB. Cassie, Ciara, Jojo and all those nonsense. Back to Vitruvius. X(



0 comments:
Post a Comment