I'm so deeply amused by this shoutout which I found on someone's Friendster:
"study is like being raped... u r forced although u r unwilling..... exam is like gang rape....they come2u one after another"
HAHA! This fella is so damn creative la! Kekeke. Not telling you who though. I have a feeling that he would prefer to retain his privacy.
Finally, my silly dued assignments are gone......... FOR NOW. Sigh. Haha.
I was cheong-ing everything today. Luckily I didn't wake up early to go to the non-existent tutorial this morning. Cheong like crazy loh. Shit, I'm like reliving Physics again in my ARCH 1171 subject AND I THOUGHT I'VE LEFT PHYSICS BEHIND.
My barely-there Physics knowledge better return to me, however basic it may be. I'll welcome anything. Hahaha.
I was so busy cheong-ing everything earlier until everything seemed to annoy me. I kept going KNN CB... KNN CB... like every 3 seconds. Pretty bad, eh? Thank God I'm feeling much better now.
Just a random thought, I feel like earning some money during weekends. =)
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment