Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Toilet Humour

There will always be something to amuse you if you look hard enough, in every nook and cranny that is. =)

Funny things that I found in the Red Centre's toilet on Level 2.

Cubicle the Second.


Cubicle the Third.


Cubicle the Fourth. My personal favourite. The cake part!


My legs still hurt like crazy.
Thanks to spontaneous "hiking" around Northbridge.
They're all stiff and hurt when I bend them. Going down staircases which used to be a breeze are so fucking annoying now. X(
I'm glad to announce that the assignment that made me stay overnight in uni is now gone and submitted on time! But I did realise that I have some errors after submitting it. X(
NEVERMIND. JIAYOU on the NEXT ASSIGNMENT. I've already started searching for sources. Well, always better to start early eh? =)

Woots! My Design Fundamentals tutor let us off early today from studio. Earlier by 2 hours! WOOHOO. =D
AND I'VE BEEN GRANTED MY WORK VISA! WOOHOO! =D

Sometimes I wonder whether I'm being the foolish one again.

p.s: How funny that I should find someone wearing the Elmo shirt when I wore it for the first time yesterday! The funniest thing was that the girl also wore black Converses and jeans with it! Pretended I didn't see her and I was very interested in the menu in the Quad's Food Court.

0 comments: