Monday, May 14, 2007

My Eyes Are Getting Smaller.

Indeed they are.

What with all my crazy no-sleep and full-of-sleep nights?!!
It's never on the moderate. Always on extreme ends of my sleep-o-meter bar, if you can imagine one. I'm too lazy to draw one out for you. *yawn*

Sorry for the lack of updates. Assignments have been bogging me down! Hell, I would be lucky if I had time to bathe. (Hahaha.. just kidding.)

I think it was Chris who mentioned that "for architecture students, there is no day and no night..." and guess what?!

I'm really starting to BELIEVE IT.
Just look at this scenario:

Last Saturday, Chareli left home at 1.05pm and reached the Red Centre (My faculty's building.) at approximately 1.15pm. Chareli then left the Red Centre for good on Sunday at approximately 4.15pm.

===> I SPENT THE NIGHT THERE AGAIN. AND A DAY. O_o

At least I wasn't alone this time. Had good company from Chong Wee, Yoke Heng, Maggie (who crept in and out.), Manus (Did I spell that correctly?), Andy, Kate and Jin Soon who was upstairs doing something else. *ahem*

Actually, only 3 excluding myself really really spent the night and day there. The rest just left really really late. Not only was my sleeping schedule screwed, my meals was too!

Saturday - No breakfast. Lunch was a chicken tandoori roll. Huge chocolate chip cookie and bag of Starburst at 1.15am.
Sunday - 4.30am , we had an apple pie each. Breakfast at McD's. Very late lunch at 4.30pm and that was a slice of pizza. Sort-of dinner of 2 pieces of toast with avocado at 5.30pm before I slept.

LOOK AT THAT! So bloody screwed man. Just checked the scale but pleasantly surprised because I lost weight. Hahaha, you don't have to go to Marie France! Just join my programme! XD
To make up for my lost sleep, I slept some hours that were probably enough for 2 days of sleep.

Sleep period 1: 6pm to 7pm
Something woke me up but I can't remember what.
Sleep period 2: 7plus to 9pm
Mum called me but I don't hate her. Haha. And Happy belated Mother's Day!
Sleep period 3: 9pm until 10am the next day.

Awake I am! Esquisse is done! I'm hungry again! Hooray!

So sorry to Shyan again for pangseh-ing her for the SECOND time. *smacks myself* I do doubt she went for ice-skating too.
My eyes are getting smaller from all that luggage forming beneath them and it's not like they weren't tiny slits before. Even Maggie has said that I look sleepy twice during the past week! One day, my eyes will be gone. Gone, I tell you!

I also had a rather strange and funny dream (Well, what else can you do during approximately 16 hours of sleep?) but I'm not sharing it. =P
Sorry to those I disturbed on MSN during the weekend too, the Red Centre was driving me nuts!!! I just realised I have more work awaiting me. Boohoo. But if you like this course, it's all worth it right? Right? =)

On a random snore, right after waking up today, I saw something on Friendster Horoscopes today that struck me to be very true...

"Who knew that you had all this patience?! It seems that when someone is worth waiting for, you don't really mind waiting. Your ability to keep yourself entertained has always been strong, and today it will come in mighty handy. The answer you've been waiting for is still nowhere in sight, and you can expect to be given yet another vague explanation as to why. Don't let it bother you, though. Find a way to distract yourself, perhaps with one of your favorite hobbies."
For the Gemini.

On another random snore, Gackt's music is really quite good! Somewhat hot although always more on the effeminate side.



Songs I recommend are:
- emu for my dear
- Cube
- Fragrance
- Redemption
- Lu:na
- Black Stone
- Metamorphoze
- Dispar
- Wasurenai Kara
- Lust for Blood
- White Eyes
- Birdcage

By the way, never ask about Japanese song titles. They hit me as the biggest mysteries on Earth, rivaling that of the Big Bang!

I shall now be a good blog mistress and answer all the forlorn tags which I have been so reluctant to reply. Haha.

CiPei: Whoi! You dare to say that and yet you still want to cheat me of my money! >:O

han: HEYYY! What's wrong with liking crockery? Especially those Japanese ones. They drive me crazy! Hahaha. Love them to bits. Damn, I've been crazy busy. You probably are too? So nice. You get to watch some bands and stuff. Aku tak de masa pergi tengok, let alone money! I've been neglecting my photography interest as well. Only using it for my course purposes. Nothing creative. Woohoo, I would love that camera too! So what else is up in your life? By the way, I don't want to be labelled a "grown-up". X(

suzanne: HELLOOOOO there! Hahaha, you mean HARUHI! Yeah man. Probably the one I'm most proud of to date. Thank you thank you! *bows* Kekeke. Dear old Mr. Goh who always said "You si, wa si, we all si" with an earnest face. Haha! Superfreak is the tune to boogie down to! XD

chris: Hello!! XD Wah my sketches so pro until you have to tag TWICE? HAHA Kidding la. Yours are good too! I haven't tried building sketches like how you have, oh great Furry Man. I'm going to link you!


----------

Oklah. I better head on with my lunch and the rest of the day which I shall use to visit the bank and 3 shop hopefully. Not forgetting, Oxford Art, the very important pitstop for my models. Then, I shall proceed to make them. Whee.

I feel like smacking you. Pipiak!

0 comments: