Sunday, July 15, 2007

Random Complains and Thoughts

So much has happened since I last updated. I'm not going to start from there though. Not quite in the mood at the moment.

I'm sick of...
-the dark. It gets dark so often here during winter that seeing the light once in awhile is actually quite a relief to me.
-the phone signal in my room which has never failed to piss me off each time. If there's something I need to count on, I can count on it pissing me off whenever I'nm trying to have a conversation with my folks. Makes me feel like throwing my phone out the window.
-the cold. It isn't very pleasant whenever I have to take my showers.
-my computer whenever it lags. Makes me want to throw it out the window as well. How would you like to join your tech gadget out the window, eh lappie?
-not being able to see the people I want to see. I feel quite sucky that I still have so long more to go before I see them again.

On a random thought, if a friendship is going to leave me feeling that way and in such a situation, sometimes I much rather be a recluse or hermit instead. I'll just need to deal with myself then.

I've thought about this but never blogged about it.

"What if everyone could see each other's thoughts?"

If we were able to see each others' thoughts like how a comic would illustrate it as a thought bubble, it wouldn't really be our thoughts anymore because in my opinion, when you're looking at someone else's thoughts, your own thoughts will therefore be influenced by it and what then happens to the original thought that existed before we saw others?

"Is it wrong to kill a fictional character that actually existed, provided you were the author who wrote about him/her?"

This thought was inspired by Stranger Than Fiction.

Well, these few days I've been stuck at home. Bleach-ing. No, I wasn't bleaching my pubes as suggested by Michele. Haha. Watching Bleach. Trying to catch up with the current episodes by holding my own marathon. Youtube and Crunchyroll don't have it anymore but no worries! I found a better website with a bigger screen too! XD Animecrazy has every Bleach episode there (except for episode 44 strangely.) but there's a catch. You have to watch it using Mozilla Firefox. Not too bad considering it's a pretty good browser anyway.

On a happier note, KUROSAKI ICHIGO IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN HOT. Haha. I'm sorry I cannot express it better in any other words but yeah, HE'S DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HOT.

Look at his intense stare! HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU DENY THAT THAT IS HOT??!!! *melts*

The way he stands.... just amazing. It gives out an aura of coolness rivalling his spirit force.

Another screencap. Ichigo carrying his Zangetsu here. Look at that body!!! Not quite suitable for a 15 year old but it's hot!

Ichigo, Rukia (bottom left corner) and a few of the guys from Bleach in suits. Not quite what your normal everyday shinigami would wear but haha, it makes a great picture. Look at the way Ichigo sits. How damn cool is that??! Someone please show me someone hotter than that.

A parting picture of Ichigo and Rukia who is pretty hot herself!

I just realised that Naruto and Ichigo are supposed to be of the same age now, 15 years old. Am I correct, no? Very hot anime characters. Haha. The world must be coming to an end. You must be wondering how one actually finds anime characters hot. Kekeke. Well, that's me for you.

0 comments: