Once again, this is my blog and I can say whatever I want.
Yes I know I overspent, especially during the hols. That was clearly a big mistake on my judgment.
All you said wasn't anything I haven't heard before. You seriously don't have to shout.
Well you do have the right to shout but it just gets on my nerves. I guess facing the phone somewhere else helps me from retorting. So I just go "Yup, umm... Yup."
I'll just agree with you otherwise things will just end up looking really ugly.
Besides, this time... it's not like I can say anything to explain myself as well. The only explanation is that... well yeah, I did overspend and I know that, so I'll just give you the pleasure of yelling over the phone. Shout, yell profanities at me, do whatever you want. I just need the money.
I don't need you to tell me what I'm doing wrong because I know it for myself so you can save that beating all to yourself. I've heard it all before. It's just the same episode repeating itself on a different day and a different place.
Save all your "advices" for yourself because I know I won't listen to them anyway. When have I ever? I just know that I need to figure it out myself because that was what I have been doing all along anyway. At least , now I know it was a serious misjudgment of mine.
Hahaha. You called again and I was grinning on one end while you were doing the "disciplining". Whatever lah. As you and I both know, we've heard it all before. So it's nothing new. In fact, it just sounds like a broken record going on and on. Thank God when you ask me to answer something honestly, it wasn't what I thought it was. Phew. Anyway, your assumption was wrong. Hah.
Once again, I've realised my mistake. I know I did before and eventually did repeat it but this time, I know I can't let it happen again. One too many times. It's not like I enjoy hearing you shouting over the phone as well. Once again, it does help when your ear happens to be "listening" and the other side is plugged into music with headphones.
Please lah, it's not like I didn't feel horrible when I realised I was one month short. That was one serious mistake. Oh well, all I can say is that I'll just have to be more careful this time loh.
It's so irritating when I can hear one of you in the background egging on the other.
How typical.
I just need to be more careful this time then. And perhaps when I'm more free again, I'll go search for a job because I really do need one.
Yuck, I also spent all my wages away. Blah, drinking and clubbing does cost a freaking bomb. Not to mention eating out and shopping. Sigh sigh.
By the way, I realised by not saying much and just agreeing to whatever you say is really quite an effective tactic. I should have tried it last time. It probably would have prevented me from throwing my phone against the wall, not that I've tried it before though.
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment