Patiently waiting outside.
We weren't late but we definitely were late for our cheap drinks offer. What a shame! All thanks to the efficiency of the people handling the crowd. They kept putting the blame on the over-flooding cloakroom and people not having their ticktets. When we finally stepped in Cherrijam, it was probably an hour since we arrived there in a taxi. -.-"
Finally in Cherrijam after what seemed like an hour (probably was too!) and no time was wasted in PARTYING!
Spotted anyone familliar?
Smiley and happy Maggie and Huey Shyan.
=P
Cheers to the naked girl!
Cheers to the naked girl!
Whoops. Someone forgot her clothes.
Getting jiggy with it.
Jess and I.
Tongue People.
Caleb, Huey Shyan and my eye.
And that's how you pour tequila into a shot glass!
Drink tally for the night was probably 3 tequila shots (getting slightly sien of it.), a vodka shot and a vodka cranberry. =) Nothing too unreasonable, eh?
NOT ANOTHER ONE! >.<
Me, Jess and Huey Shyan.
Aren't I a tad red?
Aren't I a tad red?
Some weird angle in Cherrijam.
Another weird angle in Cherrijam.
OMG. I SEE SOMETHING WEIRD!
Almost there.
She's probably there already.
The couch after-party.
Back in Casa de la Kinky.
The mess we made while we slept.
Eventhough we did look rather red and wonky here and there, none of us were drunk at all. Still very sober and remembered almost every detail of the night! Especially that part where this random girl jumped out of NOWHERE and landed on MY FEET with her HEELS. My poor unprotected feet were numbed from the pain. My reaction was too slow for me to say or do anything. That biatch apologised to someone else too. Blah. I guess it was too dark after all. You couldn't quite blame her... SHE WASN'T VERY LIGHT, YOU KNOW! I was rewarded with a swollen foot the next day. Yay!
On the whole, I would say that the party was pretty alright. Not superbly good. We really didn't like the waiting-outside-the-club part. That was such a downer and made us miss out on the drinks offer! Music was Rn'B, mostly good stuff with a few random songs. Probably to emulate Zouk's Mambo Nights. I didn't get why they repeated the songs though. Not a good move that one. Drinks were alright. Didn't get to drink what I had planned before the party. Haha. No worries. The club had very nice interiors actually. It probably would be better if it weren't so freaking crowded. Haha.
And the most important question of all, any hot people?
It was alright. Probably more hot girls than guys. Wait. Definitely more hot girls than guys. Anyways, everyone looks hot in the absence of light and once it comes on... you go O_o
Looking forward to the MSO's party this Friday!

p.s: I'm no longer working. Lost my job. Long story. HAHA. ^^



0 comments:
Post a Comment